room for one day?

Started by cornwall mum, May 22, 2009, 08:46:20 PM

cornwall mum

hello to everyone,  wondered if anyone could advise me, I am planning on visiting again in june with my daughter and possibly staying at the mirage again. Last time we had to vacate our room at 10am and hang around ( which was not a hardship) until midnight when the bus picked us up for the airport transfer. This time as my daughter will be 7months pregnant we could not do that and we were thinking of booking a room to be able to use for the day until the bus picked us up and so that my daughter could rest in the afternoon and be refreshed fo the journey. I was thinking of enquiring at the horizon hotel or thomas bungalows. i understand that we would pay for the nightly rate even though we would leave in the late evening. Has anyone else done this before? or does anyone have any other suggestions?
Look foward to hearing from anyone,

Jo Wissett

Hi Cornwall mum.  You will have absolutely no problem getting a room for the day.  We do this most years.  Last year the Marina and Akti offered us great rates so dont worry.  I'm sure that Marinos at the Horizon would try his best although his lovely hotel gets booked up very fast so he may not have the room. 

Eggy

This never seems a problem and we quite often arrange it for Villa guests. Suggest you wait until , maybe 3 days of your holiday left, thne ask around. Akti, as Jo said, is very good and of course if Brouklis can help they will. Many others to choose from as long as they don't have guests coming in.

Negg

cornwall mum

Thankyou everyone for replying, that is good news and has put my mind at rest.

lala

You should try calling Portofino they have nice clean room and i am sure they will arange a day for a day...

check out they website and pic link

www.CorfuArillasPortofino.com

pics are at

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/listing/user/corfuportofino

TELL SPIRO LALA SEND YOU

cornwall mum

thankyou everyone, i think we are all booked for fri now at the hotel marina. see you soon.