Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

raff

Dimitris, looks like there should be plenty for July!!!!  Hope all is well.
Raff

Erja

Now that is a picture I truly appreciate :)

Lashings and lashings of Royal Ionian = heaven ;)
Life is good ;)

Karen/Colin

I know someone who will appreciate that!
Karen

BeckyB

Hmmm. I know what you're saying.
I can think of quite a few folk who will appreciate that picture :-)

M n M

Mmmmmmmmm nectar I want some now, but I guess I'll have to wait a few weeks instead.
Save water, drink beer. Mick.

riggers

Ohhhhhhhh i can taste it now. Any jobs going there. :D  ahh not long now....(to long).

riggers.....

Geoffrey with a "G"

Nice!  Cannot wait to sample it. 44 days to go!
Geoffrey with a `G´

riggers

Should see you there Geoffrey. 5 weeks monday for us. Looks like plenty to go round.

riggers....

Oregano

By the sound of it Arillas will need a megabrewery, not a microbrewery!!!

justphil

Ah at last Oregano, you understand. Somebody at last. Arillas cannot survive without the likes of me, riggers and erja. The Corfu breweries could never last without us. Am quite sure they saw erja pleading with Dimitris (Jimmy, Dimi) at Rainbow to let her have another. I know - I took the picture.... And me in the Nut. We need a megabrewery. Micro just so isn't the new black... Megabrewery forever....

On another thing altogether, yous might not be so wild, and maybe a bit tame, or dried? The taste of Corfu's wild oregano is delicious, delightful, special, beautiful. Which bit are yous?

lol
Phil

Oregano

Certainly not tame, or dried!  More like a good Greek Salad - tastefully dressed and well-oiled lol :-)

TerryW

Corfu beer is listed at http://www.ratebeer.com. I have just joined and rated the Corfu Real Ale Bitter and the Corfu Real Ale Special. It would be good for the brewery to get more reviews so please join and rate the beer.

Vaughan & Angie

I did not see th ales when | was there in June last year.  Where are they available?
Ta!