Website downtime

Started by dimitris, April 29, 2009, 11:39:58 PM

BeckyB

Just wanted to add my thanks for all your efforts to get us back to normal service Dimitris :-)
Like Erja said, it's quite an eye opener when you realise how dependent you are on this fabulous website - & particularly now that I'm starting to get a wee bit better - it's been a godsend & tonic at the same time.

You're a star!

BeckyB x :-)

TONYNEW

Did it go off again this morning Dimitris i managed to get on briefly then got the message server not found
           Tony

riggers

I had trouble getting on this morning, after 4th attempt i was up and running. Alls fine now though.

yammas.

riggers..

tonynglenda

Hi all, pleased to read it was a techical problem with web site. I thought i'd done something wrong and broke our laptop. I even phoned bt for help as i'm just learning and thought i was getting better. I wiped off anything i didnt use to see if it would fix the problem. So glad to read it wasnt myfault. We had to talk to each other for a while, it was nice to catch up!

Erja

Quote from: tonynglenda on May 01, 2009, 08:27:50 PMWe had to talk to each other for a while, it was nice to catch up!

:D good to hear!
Life is good ;)