emailaddress for akti

Started by tonynglenda, April 05, 2009, 08:08:27 PM

tonynglenda

Can anyone help before I pull my hair out! I cant seem to get an email to the akti. Ive tried all combinations of aktiaril@otenet.gr Does anyone know what it is? We go in 7weeks and 5days(not counting at all)and I wanted to send a note before we go. I would stick a letter in the post cos I know how to do that but it might not get there til Chistmas! Luv glenda. I'd start on tonys hair next but he's got none.

justphil

I just sent them an email on that address and it worked. Asked them to reply so I can forward it to you. The reply button should then get you through. Hope it helps.
Phil

tonynglenda

Thanks phil i'll give it another go later. My heads battered, I'm not very good at this yet. Think i'll have to go back to school.

justphil

definitely arrived - my email account told me. Spiros and Monica (if i've got the names right - never stayed there yet but they have served us drinks... he is related to Olga who we stayed with last September) They are such great people - some of the few in Arillas we still have yet to get to know a bit better.

Try checking the exact address

aktiaril@otenet.gr

Hope it works
Phil

Booking.com