Calling Nature Lovers

Started by iluvsangeorge, April 04, 2009, 11:50:04 AM

iluvsangeorge

I have just posted a new Nature Corner on my Agios Georgios website. As the Arillas and San Stefanos countryside is similar many of the contents and photos will be relevant to these resorts also. Many people enjoy observing nature and hopefully the pages will help to attract more visitors.

Contributions from knowledgeable visitors and residents will be welcome. The pages are not an identification guide but merely some notes by a regular visitor who is a nature lover but no expert.
http://www.agiosgeorgios.co.uk/naturecorner.htm

justlynn

Thanks for this post, Dennis - just taken a look, and found it really interesting.  Like you, I love nature but am no expert.  I have added to favourites for future browses.

lynn xx

Erja

Life is good ;)

vivian

What a lovely website, really intresting. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

justphil

In spite of my reputation, I just adore seeing all the aspects of nature when I am in Arillas. (Or San George or San Stefanos.) The Nature Corner web pages are lovely. Just spent ages browsing, as did Jen.

Not knowledgeable but full of appreciation. Yet another part of our Corfu obsession.
Thanks for your efforts Dennis.

Sara

Love the Nature's Corner Dennis. Your website has been in my favourites for some time now because it contains some wonderful photos of not  just Agios Georgios, but also Afionas & Porto Timoni, a couple of my favourite places.  The sitemap has lots of interesting info too.

Sara
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658