EHIC

Started by coys, March 24, 2009, 11:55:09 PM

kes

thanks for the posts...
having read the info on the link..I have just realised we only have one card which is in my name..
According to the info on the site .. each family member must have there own card...
Best get the skates on and apply for another...

Sara

Thanks for this posting Barry.  I've just checked ours & they don't expire until 2011. I didn't even know that there was an expiry date on them!
I too was never really sure about what they covered, so I've learnt alot tonight. Thanks.
Sara
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

Cheryl2307

I found out lately that the new photo driving licences only last ten years and they need renewing too.  Check the expiry date on the front of your licence to make sure you stay legal.  Sorry, gone off topic but reading this brought it to mind.
Cheryl O

Geoff

They also need renewing when you get to 70, but don't worry Cheryl, not only is that obviously a long way off for you but the DVLA send a reminder in both cases.
Home is where the heart is - CORFU :-)

Jennifer Ferguson

With the photo licence they send a reminder and charge you £17.50 to update it.

riggers

e hic  e hic  thanks for the reminder Barry, just checked and ours run out September next year..

riggers....

justlynn

Yes, thanks for reminder, Barry.  Just checked ours and we're ok until April 2011.  Phew!

lynn xx