Thomas Cooke Flight changes

Started by kes, March 23, 2009, 10:30:15 PM

ronmonkey

this will be our 3rd time to arillas and our first flight at stupid o'clock (aka 6.40am), however i'm pleased as it's the first time we'll arrive in the light, planing to be by pool by 3.

greg

not just T.C that do this my 6:05am flight from East Midlands has been changed to a 6:30am flight from Birmingham. This was booked through Olympic.

tonynglenda

Up til now our flight is not changed. We leave newcastle 5.45am 29th may. Its early but we love getting into corfu when it is not too busy. We ll be at the pool in the akti by 1.30 hopefully. Will tell spiros to make sure the mythos is chilled and waiting for us. Bliss!

kevin.g

tonynglenda
see you there ,,were in the atki from 5th june,,so deffo leave me some mythos.....yammas

tubedude

Our flight from gatwick have changed every year we have flown. So now I don't worry about it. The earlier th eflight, the earlier we get to Arillas.....

This year the flight is at 05.25, and I've moved 110 mile further away from Gatwick. So I'll be leaving home at 8pm the day before, having dinner with th einlaws, in kent then on to the airport.

Like I say early flight, early to Arillas.

Yammas everyone.

kes

Another flight change...Our Sept flight 11.30pm   now 7.00 am.....suprise suprise!!

Sandy x

....later .....or earlier....?? It makes so much difference....
Sandy x

chezphil

Our flight time has just been changed by tc were supposed to fly out at 1.50pm on mon 7th sept now been changed to 7.00am which suits us better as we have more time in arillas and more mythos .

PPMMAN

Quote from: kes on April 05, 2009, 03:46:22 PM
Another flight change...Our Sept flight 11.30pm   now 7.00 am.....suprise suprise!!

Yep same here Thompson changeing flight times already from Stansted

Karen/Colin

I sent an-email to TC on Weds about the flight changes & when we went to pay for the holiday on saturday they had knocked  £30 off the bill, not much but it was a pleasant surprise & it paid for the pre-booked seats.
Sometimes it works being an old moaner!

Karen
x