Deepest Sympathy

Started by Mick and Jill, February 10, 2009, 06:51:26 PM

Mick and Jill

If anyone is reading this in Arillas could you please pass on our condolences to Kosta's family, we have just had a text with the news.

Mick, Jill & Kerry
Jill XXX

Mick and Jill

Phil have sent you a pm

Can't believe it.

Jill
Jill XXX

justphil

Phil and Jen add their disbelief and sincerest sympathy to all of Kostas' family. What a loss for the local community as well.

vivian

Just heard the shocking and sad new's about the lovely Kostas (on the beach) please relay our deepest sympathy to his family and friends. Love Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

M n M

It saddens our hearts to hear this, Kostas will be missed by so many. Our deepest sympathy go to his family and friends. Mick and Mary.

Marika

I follow you all!
I am very shocked and can't believe!
My deepest sympathy go to his family and friends.
He will be alway in our mind!

Marika x x x

www.marika75.webs.com

Lindypops

Very sad news. Sincere condolences from us both.
Lindypops.

Sandy x

Arillas won't be the same without Kostas. My thoughts are with all his family and friends.
Sandy x

JohnTheRef&Dot

This News is so sad,
Please pass on our Sincere condolences

Jo Wissett

I have just caught up with this thread...Kostas as in the restaurant owner?

thornje

Hi all: I am just reading your messages and am so shocked.  I can't believe Kostas is gone.  He was such a good friend and a great host in Arillas.

What on earth happened to him?  Does anyone have an address of his family so we can send our condolences.

Alan and Jeanette in Belfast

Looking forward to Arillas June 05!

Jo Wissett

Such Sad sad news.  Our thoughts go out to his family and indeed the Arillas community.  He will be very sadly missed. We spent many a perfect night in his beautiful taverna.

georgia

The first meal we had in Arillas was at Kostas the start of 'our Arilla love affair. Condolences from Georgia and Chris. x

Erja

What sad news indeed. My sympathies go to Kostas family and the whole Arillas.
Life is good ;)

SBPL2458

very sad news. A great character who will be sorely missed.
Lin and Steve.