Deepest Sympathy

Started by Mick and Jill, February 10, 2009, 06:51:26 PM

sham

I have just read the news about Kostas, and am deeply shocked. The guy was a legend in Arillas and will be sadly missed. I know it`s  a bit late, but myself and my wife wish to send heart felt sympathies to all of Kostas` family and friends.
  We first met Kostas back in 1988 and this guy made our holiday, since then we have brought our daughters and other members of our family to corfu and all have said the same about Kostas.
   Rest in peace Kostas

Sham, karen and girls

Marion

We too have just read the very sad news and send our belated and most heartfelt sympathy to Kostas's family and friends. A terrible loss of such a lovely man.
Marion and Keith

pg32

Sorry i am late regarding this topic but not had chance to visit this site lately. I am deeply shocked at this and would like pass on my deepest sympathy to the family, sorry its so belated. We enjoyed Kostas restaurant and he himself was a pure gent and will be sadly missed by all.

Paul Della Mike and Maz.

Lozicle

I've just read this too and am shocked and saddened :(
He will be missed by alot of people.

Sandy x

The news in Arillas last week is that the family will open Costas on the beach taverna this season. I do hope so....what greater mark of respect could there be for such a well-loved man.
Sandy x

justphil

hear hear Sandy. What deeper mark of respect than to continue his life's work. Jen and me will eat there in July, with tears in our eyes...

MaryH

I agree
It's a lovely mark of respect and will make a part of Kosta's live on.
Take Care

Mary

ash-wolves

i too had a text form Yorgos of "helens creps" sayin his uncle had been took ill and sadly pasted away. Our thought are too with the whole of the koloudis family.

Long live the taverna in the the memory of kostas
Live

The

Dream ! ! !

Paul D

Great news that the taverna will continue. That way, the memory of a fine gentlemen can live on.

Best Wishes   Paul D
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Janis

We look forward to eating there again, so sad that Kostas will not be there, with that great big personality x

Mike and Debbie

Our sympathies go to all of his family.He will be sadly missed.

biglee

we are all so shocked – I don't visit the forum as much as I should for one that loves arrilas so much. (Lesson learnt) the clements family are sending sincere heart felt condolences.
Costas was a top bloke – I remember him putting a table on the beach for dinner for a guy who was about to propose to his girl – nothing was to much trouble. and then him tapping me on the shoulder at the airport saying I owed him 10 Euros and I couldn't leave the island till I paid him – (really he was dropping his mother in law off) a good guy that will be missed on my next visit.
I will go to the bar and have a beer for you me old mate.

Big lee, lizzy, holly,Charlie,joe
I LOVE ARILLAS IT'S GODS LITTLE ACRE.

DONT ASK FOR CHANGE IT'S PERFECT THE WAY IT Is

Jo Wissett

Has Kostas on the Beach opened? I haven't noticed anyone's comments mentioning it.

june

It wasn't open and no sign of work being done yet when I left on the 19th

June

justlynn

June is right - no sign of anything happening, and we were told there may be a problem with using the name.  Not sure how correct this is though.............

lynn xx