Deepest Sympathy

Started by Mick and Jill, February 10, 2009, 06:51:26 PM

Dave n Anne

A lovely man who will be sadly missed by all .

Deepest Sympathy

Dave n Anne

Mick and Jill

Hi.  Sorry to have been the bearer of this sad news.  I didn't want to put which Kostas it was as I didn't feel it was my place but we wanted to let our friends over there know we were thinking of them.  Couldn't believe it when my Daughter received the text yesterday afternoon I had to phone Kostas (Coconut) to make sure it was correct.  He will be missed by all who visit Arillas.

Jill
Jill XXX

Maggie

We are very sad to hear this news, and would like to pass on our sincere condolences to Kostas family and all in Arillas. I know he will be missed very much.
                                                                                        Gordon & Maggie.

Eileen

How very very sad.  Our hearts and thoughts go out to Kosta's family and the people of Arillas.

Eileen, Keith and Family.
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

coys

Our deepest sympathy.

Barry and Pat

jinksy

would like to add our deepest sympathy also, chris & ang

Paul D

Totally stunned by the news.     All our sympathies to the family.

Paul And Heather
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

BeckyB

I cannot better or would wish to - the words and sentiments expressed by fellow Forum members.
I feel so very sad & numb, but Christian and I would like to add our 'collective' voice and send sincere condolences & love to the family and friends....
Kostas seemed to sum up the essence of Arillas - a spendid fellow & although I only knew him a little bit, I feel richer for doing so.

Love to all,

BeckyB xx x

alice

so sorry to hear such bad news he will be missed
please covey our sincere condolences to the family

karen and cliff tucker

dave mull

our deepest sympathy to all of of kostas family our hearts go out to you all
god bless kostas rest in peace we will all miss you, arillas has lost a real friend
from david jayne and natalie mulligan

blondegirl

When I read this I took a sharp intake of breath...I cant believe it!  We have had some wonderful meals in the restaurant and he was such a lovely guy.  He will no doubt be extremely missed by all in Arillas and those that knew him.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Julie j

So sad,we can't put our thoughts into words, it was such a pleasure to have met and known such a likeable man.
Our thoughts are with his family.
Love Graham and Julie.

martin-w

I want to add my condolences to Kostas' relatives and simply say that he was a warm and friendly man who made me feel welcome always. We will all miss him.
Martin.

Jennifer Ferguson

Such sad news.His family are in our thoughts.

Jen and Alistair

wayne

sad news condolences to all kostas family and friends im sure he will be missed by all.