Message for Eggy

Started by Sandy x, February 03, 2009, 10:54:10 AM

Sandy x

I'm just about to dig myself out of my driveway....another four inches of snow overnight. Is it really 17 degrees and sunny over there today Eggy?
Sandy x

dimitris

21.4°C  right now outdoors...
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

Sandy x

Book me on the next flight.....
Sandy x

vivian

Sandy, Im coming with you. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

justlynn

justphil

And us Sandy. 21C and sunny sounds so inviting...

Erja

Life is good ;)

georgia

Oh wait for me! Me too! Make room for a little one!

Peter and Andrea

Hi Sandy
Thought of you last night whilst watching the news. We´re in La Gomera and the weather´s sunny and 21degrees. However, would prefer to be you know where!
Love
Andrea
ps Love to Trip Nip when you speak to her x

Melissa

Paul D

We`ve been told more severe weather for South Wales- can`t wait.  Get me to you know where, FAST.

Paul D
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Sara

Paul, I live just over the border from South Wales. We've hardly had any snow - that is until last night!  Woke up to a blanket of snow this morning & it's still snowing. I'm starting to panic because we are flying from Stansted to Corfu via Athens on Sunday morning.  Fingers crossed the roads & airport will be clear by then.
16 degrees & sunny in Arillas today - raining yesterday - just what do I pack!!!!
See you soon Negg & Wegg
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

vivian

I remember panicing this time 3 years ago when going to Dimitris and Litsa's wedding. We had to fly from Heathrow to Athens and then on to Corfu. There was about 2 inches of snow on the ground and we had to drive from West Yorkshire. I had a phone call from Fiona & Roy saying they were going a day early and staying in a hotel at the airport but we couldn't as Pete was working. We set of in the snow but a soon as we got on to the motorway it was clear and yet we had been told on the new's not to travel unless nessasary. Looking back on it, it was nothing compared to this and was certainly nessasary and well worth it. Im pretty sure you will be ok by Sunday and will have a great holiday. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

annie

Me to! Sun and warm sounds lovely.

Annie