Holiday in Arillas heaven

Started by MaryH, December 07, 2008, 04:10:20 PM

Linked Events

MaryH

Thanks Phil
I do know now Arillas is the place where I feel totally relaxed it's just so lovely and some of my friends can't understand why I won't try anywhere else, but I say it makes me happy so it would be a waste of money trying anywhere else.
Martin the ladies man eh :)

Take care
Love
Mary :)

Janis

YES! Martin IS a ladies' man - but in the sense that he's such a lovely guy no lady could fail to like him!  He's a perfect gent
Mary - I keep reading your comments on here and facebook - I'm sooo jealous! Wish we could come too. You tell that Ken he's got me to answer too if you have anything less than a fantastic time... No doubts there then!
Janis x

justphil

So am I Janis. I love the company of women - they always seem to have worthwhile things to say. But I am a lady's man - my Jen's. How she puts up with me for nearly forty years I don't know. But I will keep trying...

Phil

MaryH

Janis
I wish you were coming too - you are right about Martin you just can't help liking him. I'm sure we will have a fantastic time.Ken's best friend and his wife are going too, so  he won't be too bored just stuck with me!

Take Care
Love
Mary
xx