For darts lovers only - Others may be bored to tears.

Started by Eggy, November 19, 2008, 04:16:09 PM

Eggy

Lisa
Is it in a playable condition, I wonder?

Lindy P
You'll have to bring a suitcase then! And... if you need extra items to put in it, then I can think of 2 people who require dartboards.  10 euro per board haulage of course.

Cheers
Negg

JohnTheRef&Dot

Hi Neill
Hope you are Improving when taking the oche at the Rainbow
A little bird tells me that Alex is the one you can't beat.
I recall you going down on a few occasions over the last couple of weeks.

kevin-beverly

Hi all,

2 weeks to go Negg, so sharpen your points cos I am back - with new darts, and a new darts shirt - so watch out!!!!!  It's a shame that Phil and Jen and Riggers will not be around - it was such a great laugh last year.  But I am sure we will have a great time anyway.

Kevin

justphil

We're sad too Kev. But doubtless you and Bev will still have a whale of a time. Make sure you do!

Phil and Jen

Eggy

Kevin

Looking forward to that and in diary. Young Calum must be "Finding his feet" by now so maybe a Darts Night at the Rainbow could be organised?

Cheers
Negg

riggers

We had a great laugh indeed Kevin. :) Sad we won't be there neither, don't beat Eggy to many times at darts or he will take it out on me in october..

riggers....

Eggy

Riggers

Kaloudis have upgraded their dartboard. ( Was there thid PM )

3 X DOUBLE 20 WHEN i WAS PRACTISING - And I went for 'em

You may be in trouble me'boy ( But each week things change - donchyerknow?)
Cheers
Negg

riggers

Nice to hear they have upgraded, gives another option now.

I must get some practice in.

riggers...

Lisa and Steve

We had better start practising also.See you in about 5 weeks. xx

Timbo

Quote from: kevin-beverly on August 15, 2009, 05:47:17 PM
Hi all,

2 weeks to go Negg, so sharpen your points cos I am back - with new darts, and a new darts shirt - so watch out!!!!!  It's a shame that Phil and Jen and Riggers will not be around - it was such a great laugh last year.  But I am sure we will have a great time anyway.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

James & I have got our arrows (plus spares!!) all sorted and we will also be arriving in 2 weeks time so hopefully Eggy can arrange to get us all together at some point for a session!

Looking forward to meeting fellow darts fans!

Tim

Neill - Not long now mate!! ;-)
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

Eggy

How about I organise a Darts K/O at the Rainbow for either :-

Wednesday 2nd Sept or Wednesday 9th Sept.
Go for a 9pm start to give the option of something to eat beforehand.
( Or eat at Rainbow in between games , maybe? )

Depending on the number of players we could pull the names "out of hat" and make up 2 teams, giving all the opportunity to play more than once.
I would try and get a few Winter league players involved but I knw that Jimmy n Spiros at Rainbow would be after a game. ( As would my neighbour, Makis )
And... Alexandra would probably give us a beating!

I could arrange the same type of thing for Lisa n Steve n Riggers of course.
( Just tell me the best dates that may suit )
Cheers
Negg

Lisa and Steve

That would be good.We arrive late on Mon 21st.Know where to find you.

Timbo

Quote from: Eggy on August 16, 2009, 12:49:07 PM
How about I organise a Darts K/O at the Rainbow for either :-

Wednesday 2nd Sept or Wednesday 9th Sept.
Go for a 9pm start to give the option of something to eat beforehand.
( Or eat at Rainbow in between games , maybe? )

Depending on the number of players we could pull the names "out of hat" and make up 2 teams, giving all the opportunity to play more than once.
I would try and get a few Winter league players involved but I knw that Jimmy n Spiros at Rainbow would be after a game. ( As would my neighbour, Makis )
And... Alexandra would probably give us a beating!

I could arrange the same type of thing for Lisa n Steve n Riggers of course.
( Just tell me the best dates that may suit )
Cheers
Negg

Neill, we arrive on 31st and will be there for 7 days only this year :-) so anytime during that week would be ok, I'm sure! :-)

Tim
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

Cheryl2307

Timbo's taking over this year - looks like I'll have to do as I'm told!!  ha ha that'll be a first, eh Tim?!! Eggs can't wait to catch up with you again x
Cheryl O

Eggy

Quote from: Cheryl2307 on August 18, 2009, 02:35:07 PM
Timbo's taking over this year - looks like I'll have to do as I'm told!!  ha ha that'll be a first, eh Tim?!! Eggs can't wait to catch up with you again x

Cheryl
The day you do as you are told will be the day I finally hit 170 out in  match!

Wednesday 2nd Sept is the target date for a darts night then?

Cheers
Negg

Booking.com