For darts lovers only - Others may be bored to tears.

Started by Eggy, November 19, 2008, 04:16:09 PM

Sandy x

Sandy x

justphil

Cheryl luvver I understood the irony. Don't let him take charge (Sorry Tim but it's how I feel.) When Erja, Hels-bels and we's two met them all in the Rainbow, we just laughed the whole match out. We were so loud!

Concentration? Just didn't happen. Double tops were erja and me laughing our heads off as they tried to fit the darts in the slots. And erja pleading for another beer...
And then yous lot? Hiding from the photos??

Wishing we could do it all again
Phil

Timbo

Chez - This is the reason James & I have been practising like mad lately!! ;-)

Eggy - Sounds good to me mate! :-)

Phil - No need to apologise mate - the day Cheryl lets me take charge of holidays, we'd end up in Blackpool! Arillas is her speciality and I publicly thank her for that!!

Sandy - It will be great to meet you!

Not long to go now! :-)
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

justlynn

Well, we have just booked a week in October so am now off out to buy a dartboard.......

Eggy, Colin says he's found his darts from 1972, but not surprisingly they need new flights!

Lots of practise needed......

lynn xx

justphil

And correctly spelled dear. Gold Star required here. Big issue practice or practise...

Oh shut up Phil. You probably got it wrong anyway. Arillas isn't about spelling, that's why you love to be there...

Phil talking to Phil cos he's the only one who ever listens! Dimitris put me right on that one in July!!! And know what? I'll still keep talking like Doctor Papdopolous said. Does he ever stop?

Er, no.
Phil

justlynn

Cheryl2307

Well, Eggy, I tried it once and I didn't like it!!  Think I had better keep of the ouzo that night then or I'll deffo end up in that ditch - Tim managed to catch me last year!!  Oh, I can't wait, I'm so excited!
Cheryl O

Eggy

Cheryl

I've sent you a PM.

Tell Tim and James not to practice too much. We'll probably run a League Raffle on Rainbow Darts night with many exciting prizes.
( Riggers won a set of darts on the last one )

Cheers
Negg

justphil

I thought you said "exciting" prizes Eggy! surely they've all got arrows already... How about OUZO???

Phil

riggers

Ha ha Phil well is was exciting at the time, i never win anything. Now then "ouzo" i'm running out.

riggers...

Eggy

Phil

The only person I can think of who said:-

"You can never have too many arrows" ---- was General Custer.
We give out Ouzo, whisky alternatives as well.

Cheers
Negg

Lisa and Steve

We won a bottle of pimms.Havent drunk it yet.Really should of this afternoon as the weather was glorious.

Eggy

Lisa

Did you not read clause 13 section B of the " Enter the Raffle contract" ?

It says that any liquid prizes not consumed in 21 days after the draw has been made must be forfeit to the league for the next raffle. - Hee Hee.
( Get it in yer suitcase lass and try n win it again! )

Now if Phil had won it.............................................

Negg

justphil

.... it wouldn't have lasted 21 minutes! Heard you thinking it Eggy. Scallywag....

all the very best
Phil

Lisa and Steve

You will have to wait and see if it comes back.!!!!