Size of the beach

Started by Corfusoon, October 19, 2008, 01:08:56 PM

Janis

Those happier times will be with us soon, Sandy! x

heatherberriman

just having the peace and quite and the laid back attitude will make up for no beach.last year was our first time in arillas and we did every trip going,this year we look forward to just getting to know more about this special place and its people.the food is to die for,everyone takes time out to enjoy what we all take for granted.arillas i agree is a big slice of heaven.

kevin.g

heather
you make it sound like there,s no beach at all, but the truth is due to wind & sea currants the beach has just reducuced in size ,as i can remember only a few yrs ago the sunbeds on the beach being 3 rows wide, hopefully it will be back this yr,but yes it is a woderful laid back resort ,and dont start me on the food....yammas

heatherberriman

sorry kevin.g didnt mean it to sound like there was no beach at all,i just meant that it would not worry us in the least if there was none because arillas is such a special place.we have looked at all the photos from all you great people and have seen the beach with its sun beds,billy at kaloudos[sorry if thats spelt wrong] explained to us about the tides,we look forward to going back in may and spending another two fantastic weeks.

Neil C

We have visited Arrillas numerous times over recent years and had fantastic relaxing holidays just the place to go to unwind. We were saddened on our last visit Sept \ Oct last year to watch alot of the beach disappear in front of our eyes during the storms that took place whilst we were there. We will be returning again this year and wondered if the beach had returned over the winter months. I too am one that enjoys a walk along the full length of the beach with my costume on and find the reaction of certain naturists difficult to understand!

Eggy

NEIL

Take a look at "Arillas Today" post.The beach is fighting back which pleases locals and regular guests. Nature has a way of making his/her way felt and last year , maybe, was a gentle remnder of who's in charge. - I think this year will be better.

( I had a little stroll along various parts of it this morning - Tis looking good, so far )

Cheers
Negg

Maggie

We had a stroll along the beach this afternoon, and very pleasant it was too!

Sara

What a shame we didn't meet on the beach today Maggie.

The beach was looking good to me...

Sara
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

TerryW

The beach does look good. I think today has been a new dawn, the first of April and lots of activity on the forum.

Also, great news for Eggy today, have a look at the new "Google Translate for Animals" and there is even a donkey talking as an example.

-  I think we have lift off for 2010.

Yammas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!

riggers

Lol Terry...

Thanks for all all these pics Negg, Sara, Maggie..... Arillas is getting nearer. :D Yessssss

Here comes SUMMER......

Geoffrey with a "G"

Where do you find them all from Terry? Laughed myself silly. Don`t have far to go though.
Geoffrey with a `G´

sunflower

Hi Sara,
What a lelief the beach is back.
There wasn't much left in September.
Enjoy your holidays and keep on posting photos, pleeeease!!
Connie x

Eggy

Also, great news for Eggy today, have a look at the new "Google Translate for Animals" and there is even a donkey talking as an example

Very funny Terry,
But do they have a google translate for Eggy? - After 6/7 Ouzos that is.
( And it must have a slow down or pause key )
Negg

Jo Wissett

Is there much to thr right of the pier yet?
(ie: my private beach :-0)

wetty

Hi Jo, you must be a mind reader, that's just what i was thinking!!!

Wetty