Flights for 2009

Started by raff, October 03, 2008, 02:58:06 PM

kevin.g

just booked for 2009 £260 p/p from gatwick...05/06/09 -15/06/09.....yammas..thomsonfly..............

tracey&peter

I have just booked flights for 7 - 21 sept from Birmingham with flythomascook for the two of us  £429.00 - £214.50 each and then as they only do 15kg i paid extra £33 for extra weight so final bill £460.

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

justphil

Just browsing the .net, I found flights with FlyThomasCook from Bristol on 19th June 2009 for two weeks at £179 return. Had it not been for our longer term plans, would have booked on the spot. Hope this helps our West Country folk...

Phil

gaye

because we are tied to school hols has anybody any tips for competative prices on any airlines in july?
gaygo

jennyandchris

Try looking on www.travelsupermarket.co.uk and follow through with first choosing flights, then input your requirements. We have already booked the Flythomascook.com flight from East Midlands for June throught these links, £ 230 each with the option to increase your baggage allowance. They have since gone up slightly, as have the choices from Birmingham, but nothing like the extent of £500 each. Note, as I can never seem to "travel light" this was the only way I was given the choice to increase baggage allowance without the hassle of phoning. Hope this helps.

blondegirl

Good news about Easy Jet for next year... look at the Easy Jet topic!!!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

raff

Had a look at Travel Supermarket.  Looking bettter.

chezphil

Iknow you probably think its wrong but got a deal at thomas cook for 1st two weeks of summer schools holiday at st georges south for only 1150 for the five of us which worked out around £200 cheaper than just the flights amazing isnt it so booked but not staying at st georges coming back to arillas again for the third year running.
is this wrong or just using my head and saving money.

justphil

It's a great way to save money. Nothing wrong with that everyone will agree. And your Arillas accommodation money goes in full to the owner. Result!

Phil

Jennifer Ferguson

I've often done that for customers if the flight only prices have been higher than an actual package.What I would say if that when you arrive at Corfu airport is to let the rep know that you are not using the apartment or transfers if applicable otherwise they may think they have lost you.Enjoy your holiday when it comes.

Jo Wissett

I am definitely looking at that option.  Im excited now I.ve heard about that great St George deal.  Where was that flying from? cheapest I got for 5 for that time was well over 2 grand

chezphil

flying from manchester on the 13/07/09 7.05am
its got free child prices so think thats why its cheap its in thomas cook

Sara

Check out Flightline.co.uk.  I have used this website many times & they nearly always come up with the best prices.  I've just looked at Mon 11th May from Gatwick for 1 week - price £199.  Good flight times too & flying with Monarch.
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

Sandy x

Hang on for the Easyjet schedule for 2009 Sara - hopefully you will get a much better price than that.
Sandy x

Sara

Thanks Sandy - will do.  We are going over for a month in May, so we are considering driving.
As an Arillas Expert do you [ or anyone else ] have any tips / advice about flying to Corfu in January. I know it will have to be via Athens.

Sara
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658