Kaloudis Contact Details

Started by kaz, September 20, 2008, 11:57:23 PM

kaz

Hi Everyone

Not long back from a great 2 weeks in Arillas (stayed at the Mathraki). Great weather, great location and some great people (apart from the family from hell in the next apartment but you can't let that spoil your holiday). We still came back so relaxed and chilled that we are almost horizontal... or is that the after effects of too many carafes of wine and large Ionians..who knows (or who cares!!)

Question is... looking forward to next years holiday (already booked 2 weeks at the Kaloudis).. does anyone have the fax number or e-mail address of the the Kaloudis as we want to just clarify something about the studios with them.

Many thanks

annie

Hi Kaz
Fax: 0030 26630 51363
tel:0030 26630 51212
email: vkaloudis@yahoo.com

The email address is managed by roulas son in Athens so i am sure he phoned or faxes any questions he cannot answer. These numbers are for the shop Roula and Christos not the pool bar ie Billy the Greek.
Hope this helps have been 5 times so if i can help you with your question please ask
Annie

Marymary

Hi Kaz
We too stayed at the Mathraki I was trying to look for you, and think I may have said Hi to you, so sorry if I appeared aloof. I think I know the family you mean a very loud man who to wake his kids swore at them and they seemed to be occupying two appartments we stayed in the one too the left of them. Anyway glad you had a great time we too have been looking to book our next years holiday in Arillas. It was our friends 1st time, and they too have fallen in love with the place so all four of us will be coming back.
Take Care
Mary

june

Hi Kaz

Here is the e mail address for Kaloudis  vkaloudis@yahoo.com
Also if you have any queries about the studios I may be able to help.

June

kaz

June and Annie..

Thanks very much for the info.. it was mainly the fax number we wanted as there are six of us going next year and I popped in to ask Roula about getting three studios next to each other. She said to send her a fax closer to the time to remind her and, probably still being slightly affected by a lunchtime vino, I forgot to get the fax number.... dumb or what!!! Any suggestions for the better studios...we were looking at the ones over reception as they seemed to have a bit better view.

Mary... Yes, we did say Hi a couple of times in passing but you were obviously with friends so we didn't intrude. We were the other side to 'loud obnoxious' man. Don't know if you were in on his last night when he showed his true self and had a stand up fight with one of his boys, the young girl was hysterical, tables and furniture flying.... not quite the caberet you want at 1.30 in the morning. As I said , we didn't let it spoil our holiday even though we were unlucky enough to be next to him for the full 2 weeks.

Once again, thanks for the replies....heres looking forward to a slightly 'quieter' and more sedate 2 weeks next June...

annie

my favourite ones are upstairs facing the sea 16 17 18 19 those numbers i think have a lovely view. Sort of ajacent to the shop and when you come out your front door you can see the pool and bar
Annie

Marymary

Hi Kaz,
We must have been out on the awful man's last night as I didn't hear the full-blown fight, but heard him plenty of other times he was so loud. He said it was his first time in Arillas and hopes to come back. I think his family would have been fine without him. You wouldn't have intruded by having a chat with me, it's down to me too being too shy, I wanted to say Hi are you Kaz. We've stayed at Kaloudis several times and did try for this time but they were fully booked for the weeks I could have off work, they are great apartments.
Take Care
Mary