Cold and wet in Holland

Started by Janina C, August 20, 2008, 05:00:57 PM

Janina C

Here I am working in Amersfoort and weather is cold and wet and windy - I just thought I would cheer myself up by looking at the picture of the bay BUT I feel more miserable now because it is still 25 days until I get there.

Does anyone else torture themselves like me?
Janina

blondegirl

You are not alone... we all do it!  We shall be there in 21 days!!!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Jennifer Ferguson

Dark,dull and pouring with rain here as well in Fife.Can't remember the last time I had on nice summer sandals.Have had to put on wellies to take the dogs out for their walk.
Hope the sun shines for you when you are holiday.

Erja

Grey morning in London town :(

But ONLY 9 sleeps before Arillas :D
Life is good ;)

sharonF

The rain is bouncing off the corrugated roof of the office i'm in and i still havent booked Arillas.  You lucky people

Sharon x

justlynn

Quote from: Janina & Paul on August 20, 2008, 05:00:57 PM
Does anyone else torture themselves like me?

All the time, Janina and Paul - weather awful here, too, and probably around 10 months till we are back in Arillas..............  Oh well, back to the dream............. lol
lynn x

Mart n Dawn

we're lucky enough to live in south devon so we enjoys great summers. i mean this year has just been heatwave after heatwave after heatwave............oh, hang on - the dream one was another thread wasn't it!??! :)

justlynn

Lol, Mart n Dawn, yes, it was!

You are indeed lucky to be living in South Devon.  I think if we were to move anywhere else in this country it would be Devon or Cornwall, Colin and I both love it there, and my sisters live in Seaton and Hayle. 

Having said that, a move to Arillas would be preferable!!!
lynn x

willis

I hope it is not too wet in Holland, I am coming over next week. Still, even if it is we will swim and ski at Center Parcs.
Nick