Post-Arillas weather help for the recently returned

Started by Nan, August 18, 2008, 11:22:37 AM

Nan

We are sooooooooooo cold and we don't like it !!!! What advice can you give us on our return from a lovely warm Arillas?? HELP!

Cheers Nan x

Erja

Have some alcohol to warm up your blood from inside ;)
Life is good ;)

JohnTheRef&Dot

Nan

Ok done that still no good ???????????  shall I paint the room orange? buy an electric fan heater, wear me shades, play recording of insects and crickets, watch Shirley Valentine DVD Good getting better put some toast on xxxxxxxxxxxxx

God do I have to do this all by myself!!!!!

Tara Nan x

justphil

Think we all do nan.... I am always freezing when we get back. I put on 4 layers of clothes and walk round the house with a quilt over my shoulders.......

lol
Phil

Eileen

Nan,

As previously suggested wrap up in warm clothes...get some alcohol inside you (lol Erja would come up with that one ;-) )...watch Shirley Valentine, then fire up your pc and book your next holiday to Arillas...preferable before the end of this season!

You can spend 'happy wine time' searching for bargains...ie. Easyjet, Gatwick-Corfu 17-26th October £88.43 (no hold bags) or First Choice Gatwick-Corfu 17th-24th October £109.  Accom' will be cheap and plentiful, taxis 50 euros each way.  Are you tempted?

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

blondegirl

You could put the heating on for an hour and wear your holiday clothes (swimming cozzie?), greek music glass of wine and hey you are away girl!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

BeckyB

Ha! Ha! Ha!
I'm loving that suggestion Blonde Girl, infact I'm sorely tempted to go home tonight & do just that - even though Christian might think it a little odd!
I'm so utterly fed up with this rubbish weather - a little escapism is most definately the order of the day!
A cracking suggestion!
BeckyB :-)

Nan

Phil I nearly got the thicker quilt down out of the loft !! I have tried the alcohol best suggestion of the lot Erja.  Eileen you are a bad influence but I have been on the Thomson site since I came home I must admit. If this weather doesn't improve it will be game over for us this summer. I have watched Shirley Valentine whilst doing my holiday ironing and I am ready to go again.  I might just get the Captain Corelli dvd out tomorrow. Thanks for all your suggestions
Nan xx

sue

hi nan
i got home last night but i must admit i have been warm
but i have got my dryer on lol

wayne

go straight back to arillas that should warm you up.

justphil

Ah, that sounds like the right answer.........

Phil