im sure others will think that too !

cheeers

ash
Live

The

Dream ! ! !

Mike and Debbie

justphil

I support the idea of an Eggy appreciation thread if only to thank him for keeping the forum alive. Many members and viewers do not begin to realise how much work he has to put in to maintain Arillas Today, and how political and difficult it can make his life.

The forum is populated with people who love Arillas, and it may seem it is only about advertising the place but we also want to hear about the problems and other views and respond if we can. At his own cost Eggy tries to keep a balance going and can't please all of the people all of the time.

We should just be grateful that he keeps trying.

And never forget - it is Dimitris who spends his own money on making this available to us all.

Cheers Negg and Dimitris

Phil

sue

thank you eggy and dimitris
sue and ian

graham

Is the high commissioners post empty Eggy? You did say you needed a little job earlier this year, I do believe the post even comes with it's own throne!
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Eggy

Graham , and all Forum pals.

There's only one throne I sit on and the length of time I sit on it depends on the number of peppers the night before.

I , like every body else, am always grateful, but a little embarrassed by continious words of encouragement and praise.

And..... Remember that the Greeks have a great sense of humour and read the forum.

I've lost count now the number of times I've been in a Taverna/Bar etc and been greeted with :-
" Ah, the famous Mr Eggy is here " or..
" We are honoured to have you visit us! "
All meant in good fun but a twinge embarrassing.

It's a great Forum and I'm pleased to be a small part ot it, and Wegg and I both have so many thanks for the little goodies that come over in your suitcases.

Celebrity? Famous ? - Nah ! - All nice gestures and very appreciated but I'm honestly just a smallcog in a very large machine.

Cheers Peeps - ( I'm off to sign autographs now! )
Then I'm taking my autograph book to Brouklis for Dimitris to sign!

Negg

Jennifer Ferguson

It is a wonderful bonus to have someone living in the area who is willing to take the time to explian what is going on through the year,the local customs,festivals etc.Mnay thanks and long may it continue.

Lisa and Steve

You are wonderfull Eggy but I have so many bruises from where you keep on bumping into me.Anyone else have this problem.Take care and see you next week.

justjen

Just imagine the bruises Eggy has!

lol, Jen

Eggy

No one will beleive this, but I have bruises on my bruises!

Lisa - Next week eh? - So many places to sit - So much ouzo to drink!
and Mike n Debbie here soon as well. - And Sue n Ian.
( and I have to fit in a bit o work in between - luvitall)

Finally
Jen - Thanks for your kind thoughts. - All this keeps the ole brain active for me.

The very best regards to all
Negg