10 nights

Started by sharonF, July 20, 2008, 03:37:26 PM

sharonF

When we go in September we want to stay for 10 nights if possible.  Does anybody know of any airlines we can do this with?

Sharon x

Peckedhen

Sharon, we always go for ten or seventeen nights - we just have to squeeze in that extra few!! :D   I usually check out a few screen scrapers with the dates I want. More often than not, we travel out with one airline and back with another.

sharonF

Never thought of using 2 airlines, thanks for that.  Pardon me for being thick but whats a screen scraper x

blondegirl

I was wondering that too!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Peckedhen

Ermmm...it's a 'thingy' that trawls through a number of airlines searching for the cheapest prices.  Take a look at this:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-flights

Not always the best prices on these but, it's a start. ;)

blondegirl

... I have looked on his site before but had forgotton all about it. thanks for the reminder.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Aly

Hi Sharon. Try xl.com, I've just secured one today for 10 nights end Sep. Go out on Air Malta and return on XL.

Eggy

Aly

How nice is that? - And what a welcome guest you will be!

( Are you really the only one on the plane? )

Negg

graham

I'd hope she won't be the only one on the plane Negg, unless she knows how to fly it! Lol
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Aly

Nah then Eggy. Well, you thought you had moved away to Corfu from the likes of me, well unfortunately I am coming back he he, you know what Arillas is like! Wouldn't it be lovely, the whole plane to myself, me and the pilot and co-pilot, me in the middle of course, just navigating.

As long as they get me there in one piece and on time I'm neh bothered.  So I shall see you and Mrs Eggs v shortly.

BBB

Thomson fly on Tuesdays and Fridays so you could do 11 nights. We often do a 10-11night stay. It seems so much longer than a week.

sharonF

Thanks Aly and BBB

Sharon x

PPMMAN

Quote from: BBB on July 25, 2008, 06:53:35 PM
Thomson fly on Tuesdays and Fridays so you could do 11 nights. We often do a 10-11night stay. It seems so much longer than a week.
Now thats a good idea ! any idea what the flight times are ?/
                                             PPMMAN

BBB

kevin.g

hi sharon i know easy-jet do 10nights as we had 10 in june/july,with them ...yammas