Tria Adelphia

Started by stu, July 02, 2008, 10:48:44 PM

stu

My wife Elaine, son Josh(11) & I, Will be returning to Arillas for the 3rd time on 28th July, but stopping 3 weeks this year, can't wait... 2 weeks is never enough!.
Staying at the Tria again, as we did last time in 2006, thoroughly enjoyed our stay there last time, and no hesitation about stopping there again.
Josh's brother and sisters too old to come holidaying with parents these days, so would like to know if anyone else is staying there during this time and has children of similar age to Josh - potential playmates..! especially if there gameboy/psp crazy..!

Only 3 weeks and 5 days to go....
cant wait for that fab greek cuisine and relaxing by the pool with a cold Mythos..!

Looking forward to seeing Phil and family again at the tria ... great hosts!

Stu

craig w

hi stu ill be out there with my family 10 yr old boy included when you are there although not at tria we are at nicos up the road but my son cameron is in the same boat looking for mates psp nuts
we arrive the week before you but only 2 weeks this time as you say 3 weeks is great we did that a few years back
craig

stu

Hi Craig
Thank you for your response.
Are you an Arillas regular?
Have heard good reports about the Nicos, have you stayed there before?
We stayed at the Galini on our first visit in 2004, was nice there, but the owners at Tria put more of a personal touch to your holiday.
What date do you fly out?
Stu

craig w

i dont think i qualify as a regular yet but getting there this is my 4th time in arillas twice to gallini and last one in 2006 to nicos yep great place to stay we fly out on monday 21st
we are just up the road from you  and my in laws are staying opposite the tria so hope to see you there
cheers
craig
craig

justphil

hi both. 4 is the magic number for the Regular Visitor badge and purple name. Sad we won't be there when you are. We will be for about 7 weeks this year though.

Enjoy your holidays. BTW our boys are 27, and still psp crazy....
Phil

angiem

Hi Stu,

It sounds as if there will plenty of kids at theTria for your son to meet.
We'll be there with our 12 year old daughter, and I know of another couple (see Chezphil's posts) who will also be there with their 3 kids (2 girls and a boy, about the same age).
I reckon they're going to have a great time!! (- as will we, happy child = happy parents)

chezphil

hi Stu
we will be there from the 21/07 for 3 weeks and staying at the tria with our 3 kids son is 11 and daughters 9 and 6 so looks like kids will be happy as angie says so more time for us to relax

Ang

Was looking as to where I would post this??? Someone who I work with came back from his holidays yesterday, so  whilst on the phone I asked, as you do, did you have a nice time? where did you go? Corfu was the answer to which I asked again where...Corfu he said again...(thinking I was deaf) yes I got that but where in Corfu...oh Arillas he says
Well I was so suprised....so I then bombarded him with all the questions as to where they stayed what did they think where did they eat etc etc
They stayed at the Tria first timers to Corfu I think but really liked it and will go back...."oh you must" says I and dont forget we have a great forum you got to try it..I went on and on about Arillas that I even forgot why I WANTED TO SPEAK TO HIM....ah well that would have only been work related so Arillas was a better topic.

But what a small world!!! in some ways I am glad he didnt mention where he and his wife were going as I think sometimes its better to experience it for oneself and then decide.

Anyway they loved the Tria for the 2 weeks especially as the big screen was showing footie.
Ang

stu

Thanks all for the replies.
Happy to see there is similar age kids around,
look forward to meeting you all soon...!
25 days to go(for us) and counting...
I see there is an ATM in Arillas now, does anyone know if it takes a Maestro card?
Stu...

blondegirl

We had a similar experience... I was talking to my neighbour and she knew all about Perry and Jimmy and the Rainbow bar, I didnt know she had been to Corfu, also my other neighbours at the back of me had been to Arillas too and go every year... Small world.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Jo Wissett

Yes, me too.  Last night I went to our school's Year 11 'prom night' and was talking to a teacher about hols and mentioned that we were going the day we broke up.  Anyway, to cut a long story short, starting waxing lyrical  about Arillas and he says, oh, the bay of Arillas, we went there years ago, doesn't it have a nudist beach? lovely place..

Pete E

Craig/Stu

We are staying at the Nikos Apartments from 21 July as well with our 12 and 10 yr old boys (Luke and Joe).  The 10 year old in particular is always looking for like minded lads to hang out with, so I am sure he will be pleased when he hears that there will be at least one other 10 yr old there!

Look fwd to meeting you

Pete

PS Third time back at Nikos.

craig w

superb this holiday is looking better by the day cameron was a little worried he might not have much to do
craig

stu

Pete/Craig
& dont forget to pop down to the tria..!!
cheers
Stu

craig w

craig