Picture of the Day

Started by tracey&peter, December 12, 2004, 10:26:41 PM

harold

Picture of the day today makes me grateful to be in England sunny and not to hot or cold here in devon.But i bet it will not last.I have been sitting here at work reading the latest copy of the magazine Greece and listening to Haris Alexiou,so you can all imagine how i feel.Some good items in this months mag.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

tracey&peter

I have to agree Harold picture of the day looks extremely dark and dismal, mind you here in Solihull its very grey and damp, still just keep counting the days/months till we can all enjoy some grecian sun.

Happy New Year to you all

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

harold

paid the balance on the holiday off this morning so it is getting nearer now
Harold,

Ivan

8) Harold,
             Wish I had a job like yours!!!!
                                     Ivan
         PS After all this turkey I could murder a plate of Sardines

harold

you ate enough sardines in Arillas to last you a year :wink:
Harold,

Ivan

:lol:  :lol: Harold,
                       Yes I know but in another 3 hours and 20 minutes I'm going to have to start all over again!
                                        Ivan

Eggy

Dimitris
I know I told you I wanted to hire a car in June but that's not it is it?
Eggy

tracey&peter

Another whopper of a fish - where does he find them - I know the sea of course!! but how far away from Arillas?

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

tracey&peter

Today picture (Wed 12) I have to say is very artistic Dimitris - looks like you were very high up - hope you have been energetic and taken a lovely walk in those hills and not driven a car.  

I wish I could walk along a lovely sandy beach with the sun shining on me!!!  Todays picture makes you want to get your shorts on and walk along Arillas beach - doesnt it look lovely everyone

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Anonymous

What a lovely natral frame toa lovely place. Viv

harold

The pictures taken from up the hill looking out across the bay could be from Litsa's house.As she does have a place up there(or did have)
Harold,

tracey&peter

I'm sure the doggy fans are going to love today's picture - isnt he/she so cute - I wonders who it belongs to.

Tracey

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Eileen

Hello Tracy,

I'm sure that the dog belongs to the owner of the Arillas Inn on the seafront.  He/She is lovely (the dog that is!!), as you will see for yourself when you are over later. :D

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

vivian

Hi, yes Im pretty sure it is Thomas's dog, lovely temprament. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Lyndsaym

I would just like to say how lovely todays picture of the day is.  Just makes me wanna be in Arillas now.

Lyndsay
Can't wait til next year!!!