exchange rate

Started by briant, May 10, 2008, 08:34:51 PM

Sara

*%$@*%@%*  We've just paid our last instalment on the villa & now the exchange rate is going up, up, up - we could have saved thousands.  I'm not complaining though, it's great to see it rising. Just wish I'd had a crystal ball a couple of months ago.
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

GaryS

Sara, do you need a gardener? :-)

tonynglenda

olgas yesterday we got 1.12 commission free

Sara

GazCaz, are you winding me up or are you being serious??? Those that know me, know the problems we had with the garden, but to answer your question - we alraedy have a gardener, but thank you.

Sara
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

Eggy

e1.15 today in Arillas.

( I was told it nearly hit e 1.17 yesterday )

Negg

GaryS

Hi Sara

No, I had not a clue about your trouble with gardeners, just wanted an excuse to be in Arillas.

Gina

glad to hear the rate is going up at last what about the price of things out there are they still reasonable

Erja

The rate is definetly going up here as well! I just checked in Travelex and they sell at 1.13 :)

http://www.travelex.co.uk/uk/
Life is good ;)

Eggy

Yesterday it was e1.17.
Cheers
Negg

GaryS

I hear the SeaBreeze is doing large Ionian beers for a Euro fifty, anyone confirm this?

Eggy

Gaz

A large bottle of Ionian Pilsner, in a large Corfu Town supermarket cost me e 1,35.

If Sea Breeze can sell that on for e1.50 then that's pretty good marketing.

Interesting to hear any feedback on this - As you are.

Take it easy
Negg

justphil

Ha Ha Neill and Gaz - Jen and me just talked about spending all of our two weeks just drinking cheap beer at Sea Breeze. Don't tell erja about it...

Phil

Erja

Quote from: justphil on June 21, 2009, 12:26:34 AM
Ha Ha Neill and Gaz - Jen and me just talked about spending all of our two weeks just drinking cheap beer at Sea Breeze. Don't tell erja about it...

HA! You have been rumbled Phil! :D
Life is good ;)

TONYNEW

Hi GazCaz we were paying 1.50 euro's for Mythos last year at the Sea Breeze just hope i can find somewhere in Alykes selling it for that price

Eggy

Euro still hovering around 1.164 today.

Will it do that magical e1.20 soon?

Amazing we're hoping for that now. Last year it would have been totally unacceptable.
Times change and we go with the flow I 'spose.
Negg