exchange rate

Started by briant, May 10, 2008, 08:34:51 PM

Eggy

Riggers

e1.257 today. - ( an exra half a beer for £100 exchanged! )

Negg

riggers

Lol  Eggy.

I don't think half a beer will touch the sides.

riggers..

justlynn

Ha ha, know what you mean there, riggers!

lynn  :D

sue

mines from coop 1.253 euros

justphil

Little tart me... I would take 1.20 if there was free beer

lol
Phil

Eggy

riggers

Getting better all the time  :) Think i might wait though till the last minute. Asda online was offering nearly 1.24 today if you get £500 worth, next day delivery to your door.

riggers..

justphil

Was there free beer with that riggers??????????

Forget the exchange rate - bring on the Mythos!

lol
Phil

Eggy

Ah Phil !

Just to let you know that I predict e1.275 for the end of August.

Also there is a mixed european clientele in Arillas this month. French, Italians and Germans and of course many Greeks from Athens and thereabouts.plus someone who said "Spasibo" as thanks for directions to San Stephanos.

But..... I haven't seen any Black Russians since you and Lyn retd back to Glastonbury.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Negg

riggers

I hope your prediction is right Negg. Do you mean Jen (not Lyn)  :)

riggers...

justphil

That'll get 'em talking Eggy! I don't know if Lynn would come back to Glastonbury with me but I'm pretty sure Colin would take a dim view of it. As would Jen.........

Maybe the KoumQuat or the hostess trolley could be implicated here. Or a certain pair of flip-flops......

Cheers
Phil

Eggy

BUM !

Phil n Jen of course. - I keep doing this when my fingers go faster than the brain.

Next thing is I'll be told they are not black russians. Have I git the colour wrong as well

Negg

justjen

Makes no difference Eggy - black,white...., we,ll drink 'em all (HIC).

lol! Jen

justlynn

Ha ha ha - I've just choked on my tia maria!  (Ran out of cola so had an extra strong black russian!)

Never mind eggy, my fingers always go faster than my brain!  (Got puzzled about the spasibo so googled it and it's Russian, but maybe you all knew that anyway!)

Would love to come to Glastonbury Phil but only with Colin, ha ha!  Love to Jen.

lynn xx

justphil

We'd love to welcome you both Lynn. But both is the point.....

Eggy was having a "senior moment" as we both call them. He and I are good at those. It can't be the ouzo, because I rarely drink that. It must be our junior age!

Wikipedia says a white russian is equal measures of vodka, coffee liqueur and cream. Jen and my version consists of cold milky coffee and loads of vodka. We often drink that. We don't worry whether they are black or white though. Just like the rest of our attitudes.

Take care both, and see you in Arillas one day soon
love
phil and jen