Users online question??

Started by Smiffypink, May 06, 2008, 12:21:49 PM

Smiffypink

I went to the users online at the bottom of the forum page, when i clicked into it i noticed that against where it says 'Guest' it said they were viewing 'article 26' or 'article 33', when i clicked on this to see what it was it tells me im not authorised to view it??

Does anyone know what these articles are??

kes

Possibly because they are a guest and are veiwing, not  posting on the forum... there is no link to what ever they are veiwing... I think !! :)

Smiffypink

It had it against a registered user too, not just a guest??

kes

Correct Smiffy.....It asks to log on to view !! but already logged  on....Dimitris?

Marika

Hi kes and smiffy!

I have the same.
I am log in and  if I go on "article 33" or article....."
I can read than this:
"You are not authorised to view this resource.
You need to login."

Marika x x x

www.marika75.webs.com

dimitris

The Who is online function is indicating the guest and member activity of the forum.
Because the forum is running under a different kind of script ( S.M.F) that the main website( joomla) I have managed to Bridge them together with a third script that is not 100% compatible but it does all the job that we need.
some of the minor mis functions is this "dead links" of article 33 etc. I want to believe that it is not so important that you can not always view what other members or guests are doing on the website!
I can only assure you that I will be trying to fix it in the future website upgrades.

I have not been on the beach front since may the 1st, therefore you are missing my daily pictures, ;Ill try and get back to normal summer rhythms soon.
Otherwise you will have to wait until our son takes over the website (these days they learn so fast)

Kalinichta,

Dimitris

Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

justjen

Many thanks for that wonderful picture of Bebis Dimitris. I am now back on forum, many thanks to you. Not quite sure what the problem is here - maybe I am not going to the same links as others but this is not happening for me.

lol jen

Marika

Γεια σου Dimitris!

That is really true, it is not so important to know what other members or guest are doing on the webside!
I was only wondering, if kes and smiffy wrote it, I had a look,
what they mean.
So, for me is no problem.

Oh Dimitris, that is another beautiful picture of bebis.
Sooo lovely :-)
And for sure. the time is so running.
I remember my nephew, if i born, like yesterday and now he is nearly 9 years old
and know a lot of things about Computer!
So for sure, very soon will bebis manage all ;-) HaHaHa!

Καληνυχτα
Marika x x x

www.marika75.webs.com

justphil

Lovely post Dimitris. bebis is beautiful (and I am just a mere man...) makes me feel like doing it all over again (maybe not said jen....) fatherhood is special - I've had my share.

Your website keeps a lot of us together and sharing your birthplace with you gives us all that special pleasure we Arillas Addicts share.

Look forward to my galactoboureko
Phil