Only Days to go!

Started by tubedude, April 24, 2008, 07:03:55 PM

tubedude

We going on the 5th May, anyone else coming then???

BTW - who is the Manos rep this year please?

upstertg69

tube dude  how long you going for .we are going on the 19th may with manos any chance you could let me know how long the transfers. [where you traveling from] and what time do you land .we land at 15-10pm from glasgow. reason for asking is if there are loads of flights coming in at that time or around i will know ill be hanging around the airport waiting on other flights .cheers davy

keith(geezer)

me and the wife go on the 2 may  not long now lol

vivian

Hi tubedude, We go on 5th May arrive in Corfu at  1315 from Manchester. Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

tubedude

We're flying in from Gatwick, I think we arrive about 2pm local time, and will be stopping at Jimmy and Perrys, but frequenting the Rainbow pool/bar.

Say hello should you find us.

PaulnMaria

We fly on the 9th, see you all in Forum Corner the following Tuesday ?

upstertg69

wheres the forum corner 1st timer?

lilacs

hello to u all.
wow you are so lucky , going so soon, we have to wait till july, were counting the days. its our 5th time to arillas now,,,,, what a lovely place we have found,,,
hope u all have a fab time,
best wishes lilacs

Dave n Anne

Forum corner , 8pm on tuesdays in the coconut bar. hopefully eggy will have had perry sort out a sign for the area

Yammas

dave

vivian

Hi Tubedude, Am I right in assuming that your lnot round and bronze like your medal, lol, about time you got your photo up. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

lilacs

hi ya, lilacs here......how do you get the photos on please

moi2travel

Has someone warned you about Corfu Airport !!! its chaos - but transfer time
1 hour ish by taxi, 4 hours by coach with all drop offs !!!

angiem

It depends if Arillas is the first or last drop off point. We always ask, and if the answer is 'last', we get a taxi!

lilacs

in my experinece, arillas is the last drop of, we always get a taxi.....it takes aprox 3/4 hour,,,,,,much better

riggers

In all the times i have been bar 1, Arillas has been first drop off......Lucky me maybe.

riggers..