Fantastic Pic of the Day

Started by Aly, November 17, 2004, 02:10:04 PM

Aly

Fantastic Dimitris - especially the rainbow pic.  Please keep providing us with the pictures ... it all looks very dramatic over there at the moment but still very very pretty.  

Yorkshire at the moment ... erm grey, grey, drizzle and grey.

Roll on next summer.

Aly

Lisa and Steve

Sounds a bit like Norwich :( Grotty weather here too. would rather be elsewhere. :D

alex

what a different picture to yesterday you people of arilas make me so jealous i have forgotten what blue skys and sunshine looks like roll on next year. keep the photos coming dimitris there great much appreciated.

vivian

Expecting snow here tonight according to local wheather. I want to be in the sunshine with all those suntand body's. Great picture's Dimitris loved the one of the lightning the other day. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Lyndsaym

Wish i was still in sunny arillas, as it is currently snowing here in Co.Down.  Roll on next summer til i get back to Arillas!!!!

Lyndsay
Can't wait til next year!!!

Marie

Its snowed here is Birmingham tonight aswell Lyndsay. its 1degree c. everywhere was covered but its all nearlly gone now.!

Ivan

:evil: It's snowing, cold and miserable in Co. Antrim I WANT TO GO TO ARILLAS !!!!!!
               Ivan

sue

it was snowing in manchester last night.
but today its lovely sunshine
suexx

vivian

Love the picture of the day. Thanks Dimitria. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

alex

what a super picture there is no sun sets like you get arilas.i cant wait to get back and stand on the beach front and watch it for myself