Pizzeria

Started by Jo Wissett, April 08, 2008, 01:20:19 PM

Maggie

We would love to 'retire' to Arillas, and would not discount doing part time work, i'm just not convinced that hairdressing would be it. I love hairdressing, but on a hot day, I'm not so keen. I think lots of them in Corfu work in evenings instead of afternoons, but  I definitely don't fancy that either.

Maggie

However!!!! It would be a great way to get to know everyone!

Lou

Hi Maggie I agree I trained as a hairdresser and beautcian and in that heat it's the last place you'd want to be!!!
everything looks better through the eyes of your children

Ang

Girls you are not reading all of the post's....did I say hairdressing!!my daughter is one so I can understand a bit.
Ang

TONYNEW

Hair dressers by day pizzeria by night now thats a thought a pepperoni style haircut lol
                                                          Tony

blondegirl

Oh well!   perhaps the best thing is not to work out there at all ... I cant really think of an ideal job out there (definatley not working in a pizza kitchen all the time, that would be exretmely hot) unless it is a lifeguard but I would be no good as I cant swim.  I wouldnt mind sitting up there with a pair of binoculars though. 
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Sandy x

LOL Blondegirl.....does anyone else remember the year Babis was lifeguard....women were drowing all over the place.....
Sandy x

Maggie

The beach was very busy that year as i recall!!!

Lisa and Steve

I do seem to remember some very tight red swimming trunks.

Sandy x

Sandy x

vivian

Now did I faint or swoon, I can't remember. lol. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

riggers

Calm down Ladies.................