FIRST VIST TO TRIA ADELPHIA, ARILLAS

Started by JulieW, March 28, 2008, 06:47:35 PM

JulieW

We are staying at Tria Adelphia for the first time this July.   Any recommendations of places to eat and drink would be greatly appreciated.  Also, we are taking my 16 year old son (on his own ) for the first time this year (normally his cousin goes as well).  Any ideas what we can do to keep him happy (not looking forward to having a bored teenager on holiday)  Looking forward to hearing replies.

Maggie

Hi Julie, We have stayed at tria many times. If your lad likes swimming, then he's sorted. The pool at tria is about the biggest in Arillas. You may well find that there will be company for him there, and in the evenings, try the Malibu, or the Coconut. I think teenagers may prefer the malibu, and it has an internet cafe area.I'm sure he will find some chums there! There are loads of places to eat, you can't miss them. Everything is so easy to find. Try the roast lamb at tria on a sunday tho, i would recommend it.
Eleni does food in evenings there too, well worth a try!
                                                     Enjoy, Maggie.

Mike and Debbie

Hi Julie,

What dates are you there? we will be at the Makris apts just down the road.

Mike & deb

JohnTheRef&Dot

JulieW
You will find the Tria to be a fine place to stay at
Philip and his family will make you welcome and you must try the Sunday Roast
We will be at the Tria in May. Will also be calling in when we are back in July
but unfortunatly not stoping at the tria in July

you will have a wonderful time and are sure to return

JohnTheRef&Dot

Just noted the previous post was my 99th
This one will be my 100th (Me and Becks get 100 in the same week)

Lisa and Steve

We took our teenage daughter on her own and after the first day we hardly ever saw her. They usaully meet around the pool or on the beach.In the evening it was always the malibu.Hope you have a fantastic time,we always do.

JulieW

Thanks, everyone for the info.  It sounds fantastic.  We visted  Arillas  for the day about 14 years ago when we stayed at Agious Gorgeous  (I  don't think I have spelt that right)  and it will be interesting to see how it has changed.  Really looking forward to hols and I feel a bit happier about the teenage element now as well.  Mike and Debs we are travelling on the 7th July from Bristol for two weeks.

TONYNEW

We took our son in 2000 to san stef he was coming up 14 then but we had similar reservations about it as you do,and guess what he loved every minute of it we couldnt keep him out of the sea or pool
                                                   Tony

JulieW

Thanks Tony,  Much appreciated,  after today's rain I am so looking forward to our holiday and the sunshine.  I am hoping after the encouraging messages that Brian should be fine and make some new friends.

Kind regards

Julie

justphil

Hi JulieW

Tria always gets great reports on this forum, but so does everywhere in Arillas - it doesn't matter - it's the place and the lovely people.

We might be on the same flight from Bristol on 7 July. We seem to be the notorious Arillas "hippies" with dangly bits so you can't miss us. Come up and say hello we would love it. And join us at the forum corner on Tuesday.

QuoteAgious Gorgeous
Couldn't agree more - it's even more gorgeous than it should be! (quietly... just like Cher...)

best wishes
phil

Cheryl2307

Hi JulieW,

I'll be there from 14th-28th July, we are staying at Perry & Jimmys.  I also have a 16 year old son who'll be on his own, hopefully we'll bump into you in the Coconut or Malibu.  My son loves playing pool in the evenings so hopefully Brian will give him a game. 
Cheryl O

JulieW

Quote from: Cheryl2307 on March 31, 2008, 11:50:58 PM
Hi JulieW,

I'll be there from 14th-28th July, we are staying at Perry & Jimmys.  I also have a 16 year old son who'll be on his own, hopefully we'll bump into you in the Coconut or Malibu.  My son loves playing pool in the evenings so hopefully Brian will give him a game. 

Hi Cherly,

Thanks for the above,  hopefully we will bump into each other.  I am feeling a lot more happier about our hols since everybodies great replies on forum.  Julie W

Mart n Dawn

5 weeks to go!
does anybody know if the tria has hairdryers in rooms? not  expecting one but if there is dawn won't take hers - being folically challenenged it doesn't affect me!!
cheers :)

carol2

Hi Mart & Dawn,
there are no hair driers at Tria Adelphia,
I take mine with me every year but always give up using it after the first few days, its just far too hot!
Carol
Get the beers in!

Mart n Dawn

Thanks Carol!
we thought that would be the case, i'll leave it to Dawn to decide as it doesn't affect me! ha ha!