Manos reps

Started by tubedude, March 23, 2008, 06:54:22 PM

jules24

hey joyce ,

how come helen is livin with u , and what i she up 2 these days abd can u say hi 2 her for me ,

tubedude

Please pass on our regards to her, and tell her that she was miles better than this years rep

Joyce

Will pass on good wishes etc to Helen.  She came to stay with us shortly after the end of last Season - the plan was that she would stay until she returned to Corfu in April but, of course, plans change - and she is still here.

She is fine - working in Portsmouth and making a life for herself here.  She and my daughter are pretty inseparable - and are to be regularly found staggering up the road from the local nightclub.  Not sure what the attraction is but the doorman/bouncer may have something to do with it!!!!!     

jules24

hey helen via joyce

how come u didnt return 2 arillas , i hope you will b returning nxt season as im thinkin of returning and bringing my partner wiv me

Joyce

Will get Helen to update you all on what she is doing - when she comes home!!!  Haven't seen her for a few days - she is out having fun somewhere!!!!

JohnTheRef&Dot

T C Reps this year,
Not as good as last year, hardly saw the rep all week.

riggers

We don't bother going to see the rep, what's the point ?  Hmm maybe a free drink :)

riggers.........

JohnTheRef&Dot

Dont even get the free drink riggers

justphil

riggers, john,

the "free" ouzo would be better paid for and drunk in the Coconut with friends who are not trying to sell you expensive shopping trips to sidari.

independent all the way.........

Phil