chat room

Started by Lisa and Steve, November 11, 2004, 06:59:59 PM

Lisa and Steve

Why is it that every time I go into the chat room there is never anyone there.Please let me know when you will all be there or if you haven't tried it give it a go.Please then I can have someone to talk to.

alex

hi lisa i will try and get in room for 4 i will have a chat with you other wise i will be on tomorrow aboput the same time. if you are not there i will try around 7 hope to catch u later alex

Aly

Me too experience no-one around when I go into chat.  I just end up running in and out of rooms like a lunatic!!!  :lol:

vivian

Same here and I alway's seem to miss Marie by 2-3 mins. Going to Scotland this weekend. Hope to talk to some of you on Monday. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Lisa and Steve

I am thinking of going in this evening so if anyone wants to try.Look forward to speaking to someone.

alex

hi every one will be in chat room about 5 tonight if any one wants to chat hope you will join me

Marie

Hi everyone, i could get in to the chat room this morning but i have just tried to get in there again and i cant can anyone else get in to it or is it just my computer???
marie xx

vivian

Hi, I have tried several times since 4.30 and am getting page not found, Dimitris could be working on something,will try later. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Marie

yea thats what i keep getting thanks viv i thought it was something i had done!

tracey&peter

Hi, I have been trying to get in the chat room since 4.30 ish and every hour since then, but to no avail, its not your computer Marie obviously theres a problem or Dimitris is working on it

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

alex

hi every one, i have experienced it to i kept going back to my faverates and clicking on arilas site eventually i got in but no one there to talk to now i no why alex

Lisa and Steve

Haven't had any trouble getting in perhaps did it at the right time.will go in this afternoon and wait around for a while.I did that the other day and Marie came in so we had a natter.Speak later.

Marie

just thought id let u all no ive sent dimitris a pm to c if he knows theres a problem as he probably doesnt no and we can all chat again if it gets fixed!  :lol:

killie

Chat room is working now, I know he's been thinking of trying 1 or 2 things to improve the chat room, maybe a link so you guys can click to see who's in there without actually going into the room, handy if theres someone in there you don't like LOL LOL :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:   Can be a bit tricky to get it working so you'll need to be patient.

carol

Hi Killer,youve always been able to do that anyway :!:  :!: cx :wink:
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx