When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

tonynglenda

We go back 25th sept for 2weeks. Akti again. Dont know if we'll be bothered about football seeing as we're down in the bloomin' championship this season(newcastle). They are on tv but will it be worth watching that is the question.

Lisa and Steve

Where are you staying?We will also be there but only for 1 week.

Lisa and Steve

Sorry just re read you post.

martin-w

Tonynglenda!
Will keep a lookout for you!
Yammas,
Martin.

tonynglenda

Martin w, you'll always find us either at the bar in the akti or in the coconut. We are creatures of habit!! Justlisa, so where are you staying? We'll try and speak to a few more members this time. We did see a few in june, but dont like butting in.

Baldy Barry

Hope I don't burn !

Lisa and Steve

We are staying at the makris.Usually spotted in Helens or Brouklis.

GaryS

We have just booked 2 weeks at the Akti for late June 2010. Sooooooooooo excited. Spiros, Monika, two Royal Ionians if you please :-)

Plus we still have Crete in 6 weeks

Gary & Carolyn

kevin.g

gaz
enjoy ill see you out there im out 11th -21 june ..............yammas.... this year im staying at the marina..............

Karen/Colin

Just popped into local T Cooks to pick up manos brochure for 2010 & chatting to rep she checked availability for next year at Dionyssos-only 5 apartments left!
As we are planning to go with another couple next year I quickly did some texting as the rep said we could pay a £50pp early booking deposit.
Got the reply from friends-'go ahead & book it'.

So I have 2 weeks form 3rd sept staying at Dionyssos II with hubby & 2 arillas virgins.

Tres excitement!!

Karen

JohnTheRef&Dot

Nice move Karen
Best be sure and get in whilst you can

Karen/Colin

I couldn't beleive it would get booked so far in advance. I ahve told Lisa to get her hol booked, she is planning to return next June with a friend.
karen

Dave n Anne

21st to 31st may 2010  sorted . See you there

Yammas

Dave n Anne

sheila

we are due to fly out from Manchester on 31st August but found out today they are going on strike at Manchester that weekend so god only knows when we will get there. They make me sick you save all year for one holiday and they ruin the first day or so!!!! Anyway I've had my rant now Arillas here we come again!!
SHEILA

Baldy Barry

Tonight's the night !
Setting off for Newcastle at about 2 am.
Haven't packed a thing !
Susan's all organized (she's off today ) so I'll have to sling all my gear in my case (when I find it ) when I get in from work tonight.
Ooooh this time termorrer !!!
Hope I don't burn !