When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

vivian

Terry dont know what date your calender goes up to at the moment but can you put Pete and I, Harold & Sally in for May 8th 2009. We will be staying with Poppy Spiros and family at Bardis Sun studio's. Ta Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Sandy x

Talk about forward planning Viv....lol. Good for you.....something to look forward to
Sandy x

TerryW

Viv,

The calendar only goes to March 2009 at the moment but I will keep my eye on it.

DronnyDave

I'm getting worried now, I've had a quick look through and can't see anyone else going 28 July. We will be there for 2 weeks.

Will we be there on our own ????

vivian

Your never alone in Arillas, just say Kalimera to some one and you will find this out for yourself. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Jo Wissett

we will still be there Dronny Dave, from 18th - 2nd Aug

Dave n Anne

Hi all

Tickets arrived today , here we come on the 14th july Yipeeeeeeeee

Yammas

Dave n Anne

ger

don't speak to me about tickets!! we have now been told we have to collect tickets at the airport........scary!! hopefully we will see whoever is around in the coconut bar on tuesday evening (unless we're in a tent in cornwall, crying!)
ger x

AngieS

we had to do that 3 years ago, we were going to Kalimnos with Olympic, I'm sure it will be fine

Timbo

Quote from: Dave n Anne on June 18, 2008, 05:10:38 PM
Hi all

Tickets arrived today , here we come on the 14th july Yipeeeeeeeee

Yammas

Dave n Anne

I can't believe how quickly it is coming round! 14th July can't come any quicker for me too!!! :-)
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

JohnTheRef&Dot

TWENTY SIX DAYS NOW
The good news is that when I got home this evening the message on the answer phone said.
"This is co-op travel just a courtesy call to let you know your travel tickets have arrived"  Made my day.

Dave n Anne

Hi John

Great feeling or what , not long now

yammas

Dave

JohnTheRef&Dot

DronnyDave

What a relief, I know that brochures all say that Arillas is a quiet resort, but I was getting worried that it might be too quiet!!!

It's also good to read that people who have obviously been going for a number of years still get excited about going again.

I must say that I am really looking forward to this holiday. I just pick up a good feeling from this forum that this is a going to be a special place to spend two weeks on our hols.

I take it the coconut bar is a regular meeting place ?

Mart n Dawn

i agree with everything you say dronnydave, unfortunately it's the 29th August we go - still bit of a wait!

Booking.com