When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

TerryW

Lisa and steve,

You can tell he must be the boss because the Nine Muses is probably the most expensive place to stay in Skala. ( This is the website and an explanation of the 9 Muses   http://www.9museshotel.gr/reghistory.html )

Does he think it has changed much?

We stayed outside Skala at Mounda beach.

blondegirl

It does look really nice... very up market.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Lisa and Steve

Blimey see what you mean.Too posh for me I like small and friendly where it doesnt matter if you get tipsy and do daft things.

blondegirl

Ha ha ha Lisa!  You dont do things like that do you?  I dont know what you mean!!!  LOL

Dave n Anne

Mounda beach Terryw , lovely place enjoyed it very much thanks to your advice

Yammas

Dave n Anne

Lisa and Steve

Hi Derek.I will also look out for your flight tomorrow.We fly from Norwich on the 13th June and so looking forward to it.Do you live near the airport?

dwg69

Quote from: Lisa and steve on May 22, 2008, 09:16:16 AM
Hi Derek.I will also look out for your flight tomorrow.We fly from Norwich on the 13th June and so looking forward to it.Do you live near the airport?

No I live between Kings Lynn & Wisbech (Terrington St John) but I shall be packing at the Hellsdon Ambulance HQ and getting a lift to the airport
Derek

Poise is the art of raising the eyebrow instead of the roof

Lisa and Steve

Have a fantastic time.Will wave if you go over us.

Marika

Terry, we must update the calender!
There are so now so many new people going to Arillas in May/June!
Like holiday girl, SallyW, Ang,.........
What you think :) :)

Marika x x x

www.marika75.webs.com

TerryW

There are quite a few people there on Friday (6th June)

blondegirl

Brenda and John already enjoying themselves in Arillas, they flew out on Monday.

Erja

Yep, I literally cannot wait for Friday. I am having serious trouble concentrating on work and I do not know how I will get through tomorrow :D
Life is good ;)

garythebike

To all of the others, you can add myself, my wife and 4 year old son. We arrive in the very early hours of tuesday 10th so should make forum meeting in the evening. Look forward to seeing others. Just been out doing holiday shopping, so you'll recognise me by my ridiculous shorts !

riggers

Won't be far behind neither, just been for some Euros today.  :)  The rate 1.22  :(  :(

riggers...........

graham

We're coming July 28th to August 4th, we're trying to book for longer but Manos are not helping much!
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!