When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

TerryW

These lucky people must be getting excited.

I know Sandy will also be there.

Maybe we could have a " These members are there" topic and post a weekly calendar?

Sandy x

I am getting very excited....this time next week I should be there and in my house. There will be loads to do and it is very much a working holiday....but at least I will be in Arillas!
Sandy x

ger

oh sandy you lucky thing! need any labourers? i'm a dab hand at decorating, gardening, cleaning................anything!!!!!
ger x

martin-w

Just over two weeks to go!
Mixture of excitement and apprehension re the 'solo' flight.
Got my window seat booked with Thomsonfly, got my money sorted. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Martin.

Cheryl2307

Sandy, you lucky thing!  I hope it's not too stressful for you and you manage a few sessions down your end of the beach!!  Bet coming home wil be even harder now!
Cheryl O

Sandy x

Thanks Cheryl...I'm sure I'll get to the beach at some point...if it gets too hot for work....lol...although I am not expecting brilliant weather. Will also make time for a few retsinas....

Thanks for the offer, ger....need all those jobs except hopefully not decorating!
Sandy x

justphil

Good luck Sandy.

You know Jen and me will be with you there in spirit (ouzo, vodka???) if not helping with all the work! I will up to my neck in marking, revision classes etc, but definitely for the last time! And Jen will be doing what she does best.... very little!

So glad for you.

Phil and Jenny

Sandy x

Thanks Phil and Jen and for all your recent support. Will raise a glass to absent friends when I am there....or maybe even two!
Sandy x

ann marie

27th July - 10th August :):)
12 of us going :) i cant wait
x

MandP

Hi! We're staying at the Tria Adelphi for 2 weeks from 9th June :-) :-)

riggers

May see you about Mandp we arrive 10th june........... :)  :)

riggers..........

Dave n Anne

12 weeks today , but hey who's counting lol

Erja

I am :D

ONLY 46 sleeps to go....
Life is good ;)

JohnJ

Arriving Monday 12th May for two weeks.  Looking forward to meeting everyone as usual.
John & Ann
JOHN JOHNSON

judith

Hi, We are going for the first time on 8th August, for 2 weeks.  Will anybody be there!!!

Judith