When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

harold

Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Paul & Denise

9th May for us. On countdown already lol. Hope airport delays are sorted by then, but it is what it is and will just have to arrive earlier if need be.

Barry

6th May for us. Staying at the Kaloudis for 3 weeks.

lin n jim

10th August for us staying at the marvel for 4 weeks

Eggy

Jim
Hope you've put turnups on yer speedos!
Negg

vivian

14th May, actually thinking its going to happen this time.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Truth

Looking good for you Viv now  🙂
We were supposed to be in Gran Canaria next week but just cancelled as my  oldest daughters not welll and unfit to fly.
Gutted but theres more to life than holidays
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Janis

We're due to arrive in Arillas late on 9th May, staying at Marina Hotel, and leave on the 20th May. Hope to catch up with a few old friends! And a few new ones, hopefully!

Graham and Kay

Yee haa - all checked in and Euros arriving tomorrow. 30 sleeps to go.  Approved facemasks rec'd via Amazon.

Life is getting better by the day.
Wolves are Premier League

Me an him

Morning all, new to the forum so please be gentle!! We are going last week in July and was there pre covid. Does anyone know if everything is up and running?? We're taking family with us and may have hyped up Arillas, if that's possible. Thank you in advance x

JohnTheRef&Dot

All will be in full swing now....
ENJOY

Eggy

As our 'ole mate, John R, has said .. Normal service has been resumed in Arillas.
Even "Beach Kostas" is back open after Vasillis had his ticker mishap and they had to close for a while.
No doubt you will see him now, hobbling around the kitchen, on a zimmer frame.
(I jest but I did bait him up a twinge)

Tis all as well, as well could be but I suggest you bring a mask as some places, as in Chemist , doctors etc still may require customers to wear a mask as a courtesy.
But... that said... last week in July could be the last of the masks.
Cheers
Negg

Me an him

Yeah, fabulous thank you all. Like everyone we've been counting down to a cold mythos or two, not the same when you buy it from Tesco!!

harold

hopefully around about 20th september as i am 70 on the 23rd and would be nice to be in arillas for it.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Jo Wissett

We have been going for 25+ years and also lucky enough to visit the last two. They were certainly 'different' visits due to not being able to hug our friends and mask wearing in shops etc but The only thing (for us)  that was missing was the Marina Greek night and that has started up again so I get think will be all system go and you are bound to have some new Arillas addicts with you! We arrive Aug 8 so may just bump into you x