When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

Angela66

Angela66

oh dear - my very insipid pink Monday above was supposed to be in a larger font and bold!  Better stick to boring black i think...

ianandang

we are arriving in Arillas on the 2nd of August for the first time and we have gone from giddy to nervous. We read the forum every day without fail with great interest. Our worry now is that we are expecting to much and don't want to be disappointed. If there is anyone there when we are to help this not be the case please feel free to help.

ness44

ianandang

We are going friday so will be there on the 2nd. We are staying at the mathraki.

ianandang

Great ness where you flying from and what times your flight

Erja

Quote from: ianandang on July 24, 2013, 02:31:20 PM
Our worry now is that we are expecting to much and don't want to be disappointed.

I sincerely hope that you wont be Ian and Ang! As my mate Min often says "Expect nothing and get everything" :)
Life is good ;)

mikej

Hi Ian and Ang...

We are flying out this Saturday staying at Nikos, we return every year as do many others this year is our 7th time, it's that kind of place.

Flying from Gatwick with about 2 million others which should be fun.

I'm sure you'll love Arillas ,we all do.

ness44

Ianandang

Hi we are flying from Stansted at 9.15am. Only 1 more sleep. how bout you? where you flying from?

ianandang

Arilliacs thank you for all your reassurance i am sure it will be amazing.Ness we fly from Manchester next Friday early morning

JohnTheRef&Dot

I don't think I have mentioned this but
IT'S ONLY FIFTY DAYS, YES THATS 50 DAYS, FIFTY 50 50 50 FIFTY, ONLY FIFTY DAY'S JUST THOUGHT I WOULD MENTION IT

DeeCee

We arrive on Monday. Only 4 more sleeps. Me, hubby and 2 boys are getting very giddy.

AJC51

Only 36 sleeps yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Al & Sal

ger

42 42 42 no thats not my measurements, thats when i will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ger x

Paul D

35 days and counting.......

Please leave your names here (if you like) if you`re there that fortnight.  Could be a nice gathering.....!

_Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

adairsl

28 days for us and then there for 2 weeks of bliss.
Oliver.