When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

MaryH

Me too -hope your Mam gets well soon
Love
Mary X

Eileen

Oh Terry I hope you can make it, but more than anything I hope your mum gets stronger soon.

Take care and keep us all informed.

Eileenxxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

kevin.g

hope all goes well terry.thinking of you,s....kevin & kay..xx

TerryW

I wasn't going to post anything on the forum about my mum, but I had to just in case we have to cancel our holiday.

My mum will never get better due to a large  brain tumour. She is 85 and she has deteriorated a lot over the last week and its really just a matter of time until something happens. Every time our phone rings I am on tender hooks and tomorrow I have the sad job of going through a care plan and DNAR form.

It does make you realise that you have to enjoy life to the full and to make the most of every day.

justlynn

Ah Terry, I was wondering how your mum was coming along.

Many commiserations at this very sad time.

Lynn xx

JohnTheRef&Dot

Terry.
It is hard at times like this and our thoughts are with you.
I hope that we will still be able to meet up in Arillas in a few weeks time
All our best wishes at this hard time for you
John & Dot

justphil

Goes without saying Terry, we are all thinking of you. Last year BG and Mike had a similar situation, and luckily for them they made it to Arillas. Jen and me are hoping the same happens for you.

Phil

kevin-beverly

Terry - just to say that our thoughts are with you at this most difficult time.

Kev & Bev

Cheryl2307

Terry I'm so sorry to read this, it must be terrible for you.  I hope you both manage to get your holiday as you sound like you really need it.  Chin up x
Cheryl O

Lisa and Steve

Thinking of you Terry.My mum came out of hospital yesterday after a lower leg amputation.We didnt think she would pull through.She now has full time carers and is very frail.We go on the 14th this month and hope we will still go.Best wishes xx

Baldy Barry

Sorry to hear about your Mum Terry.
Going through an up and down time myself with my Dad.
Due to his health problems haven't really been able to book anything , one minute he's fine so I think should I book something and the next it's a call to say he's rushed into hospital again.
I can remember Blondegirl's troubles last year and also a few other poor folk's dilemma's.
Thinking of you Terry mate !
Hope I don't burn !

isobel

sorry to hear your mums health is not good its not easy no matter how old they are our thoughts are with you

Maggie

Terry, sorry about your mum. I'm sure you will at some point, make it back to Arillas, and it will do you the world of good.

ger

really sorry to hear that terry, thinking of you and helen,
arillas will help if you make it there
ger xx

sharonF

Thinking of you as you know.  Hope you can make it, you have been through a lot.

Love Sharon xx