When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

Paul & Denise

Was winging that we have got to wait 8 weeks before it's our turn, then read your post BG and feel rotten. Nothing at all to winge about. Really hope things work out for you, families are so important
xx

pg32

One month exactly till we go!! Probably be at the airport this time next month!!!

Cant Wait!!

Paul

Erja

29 sleeps to go! See you there Paul and this year come and say hello :D
Life is good ;)

max

ann and mself fly tonight from manchester, we will be there in the morning, staying at the mirage studois for the second time, we have also stayed in the horizon apartments, .see you soon folks. mines a Mythos.

Erja

Life is good ;)

LauraUldis

We are going on 18th of August (arriving on 19th of August very early morning).
And we will be spending there our "honeyweek". :)
Can't  wait to get there finally - it seems to be very, very nice and friendly place!

lil.chipmunk

Hi all
we fly out on the 11th August from Gatwick, early morning. We'll be at the AB apartments so hope all is well by next week. Who is going to be there at the same time? Keep reading about the darts, where is the best place to go, will pack my darts if I remember!

Going with hubby and 14 & 12 year old boys, anyone there with similar aged kids. I know most write-ups say its quiet for kids of that age but that is what appeals to me, just hope they won't be too bored!

Anyway, just over a week to go, feels like I know the place already with all the wonderful pics provided, thanks Eggy.

Hope to see some of you soon.

judith

Fly from Norwich next Friday 8th August. Staying at Kaloudis. Anyone else flying from Norwich on same day?

Judith

MicK-G

We fly out Monday morning from Birmingham. Anybody else on our flight?

blondegirl

Thanks everyone!  You have all been so supportive... Dad has still got water on the lung and is waiting to have it drained AGAIN!  Cant breathe and talk, has a horrible cough too.   
The thing it we dont know one day to the next how he will be, thats the thing with the elderly, they keep you on your toes, they go up and down very quickly.  I am still ferreting stuff away though just in case!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

justphil

Hi BG

Know about your tough time, we have done all that already. Our boys are 27 (twins) and we said goodbye to the olduns quite a while ago. You look after the young ones, then you look after the old ones. Never seem to have anything for yourselves. It does happen in the end, or at least it did for us.

The one thing I would say is that you and Mike really should not cancel your holiday. Let someone else in the family deal with it all. And don't leave your phone number. You deserve it.

Phil

Nan

Just looking who will be going in the next week or so! Hope you all have a lovely time. We are getting ready to go now in earnest.  All the stuff is piled high on the spare bed and looks like a jumble sale gone mad..ah well it will all go in somehow won't it? Roll on Friday can't wait to get away

Cheers Nan xx

sue

i fly out tomorrow at 1.30pm
hope i dont get delays arrrggggggggg
probably see you around nan

Ann K

We're flying from Norwich on 15th August, staying at the Marina.  Only 12 sleeps to go!  Hope to meet some of the people from the forum then.  Can't wait, especially since it's cold and raining here at the moment. 

PAUL CONLON

PAUL,JOYCE AND SOPHIE
NEWCSTLE