When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

Paul & Denise

now that new year hangovers have subsided it is time to start looking forward to this years offering of magic that is arillas, May 9th for us at our usual Rainbow for 2 weeks Yammas

Paul D

Sonia  We might just bump into you, then.  Would love to say hello.

Yammas,  Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

soniaP

Great iI will look out for you Paul.

Andy and Claire

Hi all, we will be back on 30th June for two weeks after a seven year absence. Can't wait to get back.
Andy.

Karen/Colin

3rd June we will be at The Marina. Cant wait, last year was the first year we missed for about 9 years.We have never been so early in the season before.
karen

Chris G

Flight booked, Thomas Cook Friday 17th June  back to the Bardis Sun Studios for 2 weeks

soniaP

See you there Chris at Bardis SS from 26 June for 2 weeks

keith(geezer)

will see you there karen and colin we get there on the 3rd too just for one week this year not happy but we have two weddings this year                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      keith and ann

steve p

Just booked another two weeks in Arillas. Arrive on 5th may at the Nafsika then home on 19th. Then back to Kaloudis for 2 weeks on 27th may for another 2 weeks. Hopefully the weather will be great and I can enjoy a great start to my retirement.

BILLYB

30th june Bardis sun studio's again :)

cypress

See you there BillyB, we arrive on the 4th July. Please introduce yourselves, I'll be the one with a big stupid smile!

soniaP

Yeah see u there also Billyb. We arrive at Bardis SS on 26 June for 2 weeks.

ness44

16th-30th August and cant wait!

justphil

4th July about midnight. BillyB, Karen, Sonia - the Bardis team strike again!! PhilnJen also. So looking forward to y'all.

Bingo on Saturday?

xxxxx
Phil

JohnTheRef&Dot

MAY 9th Rainbow (2 weeks) see you there......if your going
Phil & Jen See you JULY 14th Usual place usual time.... TABLE 13