When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

JohnTheRef&Dot

Well I can get my can of coke from the fridge but Dot will be at the Bar for sure, and I know Lyn and Chris who we met last summer (they will be on ths same flight as us) will also staking a claim for Bar space
Not Long Now

Pat&Annette

Kalimera all,
Just got a week booked at the Akti from 13th August.First time at Akti, looking forward to it.
Reasonable deal on Ryanair from Stanstead.
Can't believe we will be back for 4 straight years, the power of Arillas!Cant be beaten for PURE RELAXATION, DEEP SIGH....
Bringing sister-in -law for her second trip.
Pat and Annette and Ruth.

justphil

Sadly we miss you this year - 13 July to 3 Aug for us. Know exactly what you're saying about 4 in a row. Soon grows to 14, then 24.... and I have even heard one case of 29 times in a row!

Have a wonderful time.
Phil and Jen

Martin_G

I've got changed circumstances this year which normally would mean missing holidays etc.. However, a year without my dose of Arillas magic cannot be missed. Trying for August!!

M

momo

Good luck Martin. Hope you get a good deal. Important thing is that you get your yearly dose. We'll be there from 27th Aug. Hope to see you there. Mo x

Pammie-w

just 15 more sleeps - getting very excited!

Angela66

28 sleeps:)

Money in bank (despite Natwest) so shall buy currency shortly, plus sun cream:). Have also just won a new bikini each on EBay:)

Johnjue

we have only got 15 more sleeps to go.....
already packed   so there
julie & john  xxxx

ness44

Angela66

28 more sleeps for us too. Getting far too excited!!

Karen/Colin

Only 4 & a bit sleeps now, last bit of toiletries shopping done, kids have sorted out their hol clothes, mine are sorted too, weds night is packing night!
Nearly therex

GaryS

Taxi booked, and flight scheduled for 06:10. We will be sampling tomorrows Arillas weather. :-)

Paul D

Nearly 6 o'clock- your taxi will be there soon.  Enjoy, Gazcaz!
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Paul D

Oops! Flight at 6.10.  Hope taxi got you there?

Paul D

59 and counting!!!

Paul

justphil

Only 16 now. Whoopeeeeee!

Phil