Cheryl
Billy no mates   lol

vivian

Tickets arrived today yeeeeeer

Stay Nude it ante rude

Sandy x

Sandy x

justphil

Bon voyage Sandy and Dad. Have at least one on us at Brouklis - tell the Boss the cheque's in the post.... Will settle when we're there on 14th July.

love from both
Phil and Jen

Janis

Have a wonderful time, Sandy and Dad - shame we'll miss you this time

Janis x

Val n Bill

Enjoy a wonderful time Sandy and Dad.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Paul D

To all those who are about to leave for `home`, one word -
  ENJOY!!! 

And those of you who are there in May, June, July, August..........

Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

june

14/06/2013.

Thomson have next years holidays out. Due to circumstances we haven't been able to go to Arillas since 2009 so as soon as I saw them I booked. Kaloudis here we come.

June

kevin.g

june thats good news indeed ,,put your dates on the calender you might be the 1st for 2013 ..lol.......yammas

Diane and Terry

Looking forward to June 18th for 2 weeks at Annas Studios.

Paul D

Quick off the mark, June.  Well done.

Next year seems to come out earlier every year!!

Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

kevin.g

ooh terry and diane we land the same day ,,,from gatwick ,,with e/j how about you ...........yammas

Diane and Terry

Hello Kevin, we fly from Bristol at 7am (Thomas Cook) arrive Corfu about 12noon.  Are you staying at Annas too?

kevin.g

di & terry
no,, were staying at the marina hotel again ,,lucky you we dont land till 10pm ,at least the coconut will be open when we get there..lol..if you see us say hello..mostly at the atki/marina ,or coconut and mailbu,,cant miss me im the lucky one with 2 woman on hand hahha,,wife and outlaw ,,,see you there.yammas

Sandy x

Thanks for all the good wishes everybody. Finally got home at 7, packed by 8 and now having something to eat (all that was left in the fridge was a bowl of cold spinach and half an avocado - but very nice!) before going over to my dad's at 9. Taxi at 2am....

But this time tomorrow, I will hopefully be drinking a retsina on my patio....

Yammas!
Sandy x