When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

Janis

Hi Reni - we too will be staying at the Horizon.  It was our first time there last Sept/Oct - although we'd eaten there many, many times - and we loved it!  So, as soon as the flights were released we booked them and then emailed Marinos.

Can't wait!

Janis x

patrickjohn

The Horizon is a splendid place to stay. We celebrated our wedding anniversay with a strawberry mojito - you can see Marino shaking it here:

Julia & I loved our holiday there and we always return at least a couple of times each year for an evening meal.

We shall be at the Kaloudis Village again this year and it won't be long now. - I make it 3 weeks away.

Best wishes all Forum Fans

PJ

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Janis

The Horizon now has shower cubicles, not just curtains...!!!

Janis x

reni

I love the Horizon Janis especially where it is situated,stayed there a few times  but its working out expensive now as couldn`t get cheap flights,great news about the showers xx

reni

Great photo PJ can`t wait until im sitting there sipping my cocktail watching the sunset !!!

happynoods

Cheryl2307

Happynoods, a week is better than not at all!  We go on 19th also for a week, tickets arrived yesterday, can't wait now.
Cheryl O

patrickjohn

Cheryl2307 - Enjoy your week - sadly we return home on the 19th - the day you arrive - so shall miss you.  However we are sure you will enjoy your stay at the Horizon - here's some of my Horizon pics to put you in the mood.  If you click on the Horizon Sign you should see a short slide show.

Best wishes
PJ

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Paul & Denise

26th Sept for 2 weeks staying at the Rainbow as usual,so ready this year- Denise has even packed once and weighed the cases !!! Bless 

Janis

We'll look out for you, Paul and Denise! We arrive a few days later, staying at Horizon

Janis and Barry x

Karen/Colin

vivian

We have booked for May 14th only 165 days to go. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

PPMMAN

Quote from: blondegirl on February 15, 2008, 05:04:28 PM
we go 11-25th September
YEP all done n dusted for June 29Th and 8Th sep at Marinaki !

gaye

August 3rd for 14 nughts, staying at The Marina!
gaygo

gaye

gaygo