When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

Dave n Anne

Hi All And John The Ref

22nd july sounds good to me , I also like the idea of the forum corner at 8pm in the coconut as people have said if you are there it means you are happy to meet other members of the forum .

Yammas

Dave n Anne

sharonF

Brilliant idea, john the ref and angie.  Cant we do eggy's crazy handshake, like he did in the thallassa though?  That photo still makes me laugh.

LOL BG, x

justlynn

Adding this a bit late but we will be there from 5th May to the 19th.  7 weeks today and still counting.  I tried to add this to the Calendar, but must be a bit thick today!
Lynn :D

TerryW

Lynn/Colin

I have added you, there are quite a few people there with you

Martin-W
Eileen
Vivian
John the Ref & Dot
Patrickjohn
Lynn/Colin
Ashley, Liam & Jennifer.

JohnTheRef&Dot

If I remember correctly it was TerryW who first mentioned on another topic about forum members getting together to have a drink.
Looks like this could become a weekly event
Best ask Eggy if he can arrange a sign to be put up in the corner of the coconut.
Could be busy on Tuesday night's
13th May will be my first visit to the forum corner,
look forward to seeing any other members who will be there.

justlynn

Thanks for adding us, Terry.

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone on the list.
Yammas!

tubedude

we go in 47 days - 5th May, and we're bring the little 'un with us this time, so look out Arillas, and the Rainbow Bar.

Jimmy, Get that mythos on the bar ready.

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

Peckedhen

The first 17 days of June staying at the Marina Hotel- can't work out the calendar though! :oops:

David and Sue

ger

we're going to be there on the 23rd june now, for 2 weeks. nothing we could do about the flight change, we could have cancelled and re booked, flying from a different airport, for DOUBLE THE PRICE!!! martin has sorted out the new dates with his boss, luckily! this happened to us last year, we were going to the pelopennese, but they cancelled the flight completely that time! that happened around easter time, i wonder if they re view the flight timetable then? so is it worth booking up early when all you get is more hassle and having to juggle everything around!
sorry moan over! just looking forward to being there now
ger x

Oikodomophobia

Is any one there while i am there week beginning June 2nd, beer in the Horizon anyone?

Erja

Hello Oikodomophobia,

Heidi and I will be there 06.06-20.06 and we are always up for a beer or two :)

Look at the topic: http://www.arillas.com/page/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,165/topic,3221.0/lang,en

Life is good ;)

upstertg69

may 19th for 1 week from glasgow t.cook staying at dionyssos 1 anyone want to share a taxi .there r 2 of us

Sandy x

Sandy x

BeckyB

Christian & I are going on May 17th to May 25th & staying above the Brouklis. I don't know why I'm having problems trying to pop it on the calendar - but I am, even though Dimitris has emailed me everything I need to do!!

Just being rather silly I expect!!

It will be lovely to see anyone else who might be there at that time & May can't come quickly enough as far as we're concerned!!