AIR MALTA

Started by pg32, November 14, 2007, 01:39:44 PM

pg32

Has anyone flown with Air Malta before? I have found some flights for our holiday next year at a really good price and it is with these.

Paul.

Smiffypink

No i havent, but i here you get free Maltesers on board!!

Sorry, in a silly mood today!  Im sure someone will post here with a proper answer ahem!!

Eileen

Hi PG,

A few times when we have booked with XL the flight has been operated by Air Malta. From our experience they are not better and no worse than any others that we have flown with...you won't notice the difference.

Unfortunately no freebie maltesers!! :-(

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

pg32

No maltesers No booking from me!

Thank you eileen for the sensible answer!!

Trust you Smiffy!

Paul

Smiffypink

Hahaha what??!!

You know me by now Paul, i have my crazy days haha!!

pg32

harold

Yes quite a few times from Exeter,as good as other charter flights meal service can be a bit iffy,but hey you dont pay extra for it.Always ontime or early a few times
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

riggers

Sounds like a reasonable airline to me.....riggers...

TerryW

We flew with Air Malta this year from Birmingham to Corfu and It would not concern me if I was flying with them again. Like Harold, I thought the meals were a bit "iffy" but edible.

I had the choice of Air Malta or Monarch for next years holiday and chose Monarch, but that decision was based on flight times.

raff

XL use Air Malta from Birmingham every year.  We have flown with them the past 3 years.  they are fine.  Great flight times for us living near Birmingham

pg32

We flew with Monarch this year but from Manchester but next year we are going to fly from Birmingham as we live in Solihull and it is only 5 minutes from the airport and the flight times and prices i have found are great.

harold

we were told Air Malta is part of Xl Air,dont know how much truth is in it though
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

iluvsangeorge

We have flown with Air Malta from Birmingham twice after booking through XL and were more than satisfied. The meals are minimal but OK and after all they are included in the prices. It is nice to have customer services you can get through to but the times are very limited (mornings only).

I very much doubt if they are part of XL Airways.   They are mainly a company flying scheduled routes based surprisingly in Malta but in recent years they have commenced charter operations too so that is how XL use them. There is a long history of the company on:
http://www.airmalta.com/history.

Dennis

raff

As before we have used Air Malta on the last few occasions.  XL apparently charters them for the Birmingham flight.  Great times for us.  Count down has started until 4 glorious weeks in Arillas..

pg32

Booked the flights on sunday!! 1st September 2008 08:30 from Birmingham - 15th September 14:30 - £152 each!!

Its too long to wait!!

Paul.