Where's this then?

Started by Eggy, November 12, 2007, 06:02:53 PM

sharonF

Thanks Negg, stop braggin that you're going outside!!  I've got boots, trousers, tshirt, jumper and a flipping parka on to go outside. xx

TerryW

I haven't got many photos left now but here is one more.

Should be quite easy and you could urn a few points if you get it right.

vivian

Thanks Sharon, but Pete wants to stick to the present plan. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

Viv
Ionian Realty team are on the case and will try to get a price. I'm told it may have been on the market a long time.

I've lost track a bit of "Where's this then " - Have we answered all the questions so far?

Terry
All I can say about the last one is "It's empty" - If it contained Ouzo or wine then it wouldn't be on it's side in the open it would be in my shed!
(Wheeled home on a pair of sack trucks-By Wegg of course- I got a bit 'o back trouble)
Negg

vivian

Going to take a quess here is it Sir Howerd Douglas, I know he did a lot in Corfu. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Hi Eggy, No they havent all been answered I put one on that nobody has answered. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

riggers

I think Paul is keeping us all waiting Viv......riggers....

TerryW

Viv's was the green pump . I meant to ask for a clue on that one.

riggers

Terry, i could do with a clue with your's and Viv's...........riggers.....

justphil

We thought we knew a lot about the Arillas and NW area but you've shown us that all we know are the beaches and the inside of bars and tavernas! Oh well. Can't be that bad....

Eggy - yes, you sussed us out in just 2 meetings in October!

Viv - would have commented but didn't know the answer!

LOL phil and jenny

sharonF

Terry is yours that restaurant with the funny name nobody goes to??? xx

Viv, cant think where that is, give us a clue, and what is yours and petes plan xxx

sharonF

Where are these jugs from?

This is me and Mary of MnM, had a great night and ended up back at Tria Adelphia still drinking from these jugs.

Philip took this of the four of us.

Eggy

Sharon
They're not "Mon Amour" jugs are they ?
Negg

Paul C

Sorry to keep you waiting,couldn't get on to the site yesterday. Well done Riggers The Gerald Durrell gardens near the new fort as spotted by Eggy. Like your train of thought Terry,so now I'll pop to the Rising Sun for a pint.

Paul

M n M

Sharon

I do know, but I'm not saying, I was not that drunk, well not that night.

Mary say's you are a cheeky b................ but what a night. All I will say is, the owner had a good nights takings.

C ya luv

Mick