Swimming pol at the Marina Hotel

Started by riggers, November 03, 2007, 07:39:32 PM

riggers

Iv'e heard from a good source that the marina is having a swimming pool done for next year. This will be done at the other side of the road. Also heard they are having lifts fitted in the hotel. Anyone heard anything...riggers...

riggers

YES I KNOW MISSED AN O OUT....riggers

Sandy x

Yes...there is a thread about this on the forum...somewhere...
Sandy x

riggers

Must be one i missed sorry folks....riggers...

Wendy n Stu

Yes, it's true.  I was speaking with Billy and he confirmed that a glass lift is going on the outside of the hotel, this is a follow on from the room refurbishment last year and there is a pool going across the road in front of their apartments.  I truly hope it does well for them.  Wendy.

Sandy x

A glass lift outside the hotel sounds VERY posh!
Sandy x

kevin.g

wow wonderful idea,it deserves it ,a lovely hotel in a great position ,had many a great breakfast and long lunches in the seering midday heat ,hope it goes well for them and doesnt interfere with any guests holidays

kriopigi girl

Yes I also believe the Akti is having a pool built

Pauline x

riggers

My son's were at the Akti in june and they were told they are having an indoor pool...riggers...

Eileen

This is all exciting news.  An outside lift...tres posh indeed Sandy. No doubt there will be plenty of Arillasitusers hitching a ride just for the view...me included!

I'm sure it would be good for business for both the Akti and Marina if they could offer pool facilities.

Eileenxxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

raff

Is there any more news n the Pool outside the Marina? Hopefully it will be ready this year.

Eggy

The lift is nearly finished but nothing on the pool yet.

I hope to be getting into  Arlllas tomorrow for a catch up.

Negg

Sandy x

Eggy....what are you doing up at this time of night? Have you run out of ovaltine?
Sandy x