holiday's booked for 2008

Started by riggers, October 30, 2007, 09:39:49 PM

riggers

Things are looking up. maybe i will be bumping into a few forum members after all....riggers...

TerryW

At least we now know why you bump into them, riggers.

QuoteGetting drunk, disgraceful, why do people get in these states. i'm glad it's not only me then...riggers...

kevin.g

now come on terryw you havent had that long lunch with me and eggy yet,and i mean loooonnnnnngggg lunch,will let you know riggers but you will have to wait till july for the outcome..yammas

Lisa and Steve

We will be at the Bardis Sun studios 4th Aug for two weeks.There will also be Bernie and Sue, Bob and Jo,Wayne and Karen,Jane,Ellie and family. look forward to seeing you all. Will you be joining us again Cheryl?

Cheryl2307

I'm not sure yet, Lisa, like I put in another post, Gemma being at Uni is costing me a fortune so unless things settle a bit, I'm not going to be able to afford next year.  But fingers crossed, eh?
Cheryl O

Lisa and Steve

I hope she is enjoing herself.We have our own expense.Two weeks to go.Year after next will be expensive as would like to take little one to Arillas but could be too much as there will be four adults and baby.we will see. Must do the lottery this weekend!!!

Cheryl2307

I hope everything goes ok for her!  Bet you are more nervous than her.  With a baby in tow, your sunbathing sessions wouldn't be as peaceful, I reckon!  Bet it would be lovely though - hope you get it sorted!  Let us know when the arrival shows up!
Cheryl O

Corfusoon

Hi everyone, we are planning to go from the 29th September for two weeks. We're hoping that my Dad will be well enough to come along with my mum as they have'nt seen the villa yet. I twould be really nice to take them out ad spoil them a bit they have had a hard year so far.
Hopefully we may see some of the faces from the forum also, that would be really nice. Take care everyone Mandy
Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

Erja

Heidi and I will be in Arillas 6th June to 20th June and no doubt will bumb into you :)

We can be found on various bars and tavernas chilling with various beverages and if you join us we look approximately like this from where you are sitting ;)

Life is good ;)

riggers

Your'e right there, things do go more blurry as the night goes on or even daytime sometimes. Depends who you drink with doesn't it eggy lol...riggers...should see you there then....

Lindypops

You are awful EEG! Think I recognise that corner! See half of you soon. xx
Lindypops.

riggers

As the night goes on your picture seems to get clearer...riggers..

vivian

At least a few of us will reconise you now, not the same when you can see clearly.lol Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Lindypops

Viv, if you don`t see them, you`ll hear them,lol.
Lindypops.

Wendy n Stu

19th May 08 for 2 weeks, Bardis Sun Studios.  Hoping to book for Sept too.  Can't wait!  W & S.  xx