jobs in arilas

Started by nat_nat04, October 02, 2004, 05:15:07 PM

nat_nat04

hi if anyone knows if there are any jobs in arillas, please let me know on how to apply for them because i would love to work there as it is a lovely friendly place. my email is nat_olsi4eva@msn.com if anyone has any info. thankyou natalie. p.s it will be for next year. thanks

Lyndsaym

Hi all i'm on the same boat as natalie, if use have any info on jobs going in Arilas next year it would be a great help. If you do just send me a private message.

Thanks

Lyndsay
Can't wait til next year!!!

Ivan

:lol:  :lol: Don't tempt me!!!!!!!!!
                                  Ivan

Lyndsaym

Don't tempt you with wot Ivan????
Lyndsay

Ivan

:lol:  :lol: Lyndsaym,
                             Don't tempt me with the thought of jacking in this wet overtaxed country and working and living in Arillas!!  I'm not sure I could resist the temptation.
                                Ivan

Ivan

8)  :lol: Nat and Lyndsay,
                                   you have probably done this already but I put "Jobs in Greece" as a search into Google and it came up with what appears, at first glance anyway, to be a wealth of info. Hope you spot something for you, it's time I had something done this morning so enough rambling from me wnd back to work!
                              Ivan

Lyndsaym

Tell me about it Ivan, i've been trying to tempt one of the fellas i work with into buying in Arilas or nearby so that i could go stay there or work for him, it would be so good to live out there!!!!

Lyndsay